BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #2 in Xbox Games

Nicole C.
Winnipeg, MB
Purchased at: Walmart
I found that the story line was very slow at the beginning. It made me not want to go further into the game. I haven’t played it in a while but maybe eventually I will give it another go. It wasn’t that expensive when I got it so I guess it’s worth the money if you like the game.
hamada h.
Ben Mehdi
This game is the
best in our house from the oldest to the youngest because it is
beautiful and all the people love him and I want to work for him
explanation so that all people know that it is beautiful and fast and
large and offer him all people explain me.
Jess M.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I bought this game a while back at a time in my life when I had a lot of time to kill and little else to do, the game can be really glitchy and buggy but over all the graphics are good the game play is good so if you can be patient and deal with all the bugs its worth a shot
Liwaa L.
mahdi soumia
1,447 reviews
Gamer Expert Level 2
This game is the
best in our house from the oldest to the youngest because it is
beautiful and all the people love him and I want to work for him
explanation so that all people know that it is beautiful and fast and
large and offer him all people explain m
Ashley S.
West Vancouver, BC
Gamer Expert Level 1
Skyrim is an absolutely amazing game! I especially love the design and feel. It’s a bit expensive, and after a while I do get tired of playing. Overall I’d recommend this game and think it’s quite entertaining!
Amber C.
Huddersfield , England
I bought this game, not having played the other games in the Elder Scrolls Series but having been told that it was enticing, addictive and beautifully creative. When I had bought it, it came within a matter of days (3 I believe it was) and arrived safely and securely. Once I had started the game, the player is instantly thrown into a world of chaos and turmoil. From the first mission, it is clear that Skyrim is not going to be a waste of money but as you advance further into the game, it becomes quite clear that Skyrim is not a game that you can complete in a couple of days. The sheer creativity of the game, is what astonishes me though! It is as if all of the fantasy stories that you were told as a child become merged into one awe-inspiring game. I mean from elves to dragons to giants, the game has everything. In fact, it would be quicker to talk about what Skyrim does'nt have but anyway, I am just rambling so in conclusion, if you are thinking of buying an RPG game or any game to control and take over your life, buy Skyrim because it will be the best buy you have bought in a long long while!
Rangi H.
Kaikohe
i love this game so much , you can spend hours on here you can choose your character theres so much options and then you can choose which side of the war you want too be on the stormcloaks or imperials , theres so many cool missions you can join alot of things like the dark brotherhood , the thieves guild , the mage college the vampires , or the vampire hunters even be a werewolf and you can even be the dragonborn which alot of people in skyrim recognize you for , this game is magical you discover alot in skyrim and even tho you can have and wife/husband and kids you can still adventure everywhere they have amazing weapons and armor and you can level up and there so many more things i love about this game .
Sarah W.
Sarnia
When I first saw the trailer for Skyrim, I was hooked immediately. I had already played another Bethesda RPG, Fallout 3, and I couldn't wait to see what they could do with a fantasy series (as I was young and didn't know about Oblivion, Morrowind, etc.). Not only did they deliver a beautiful game with intuitive controls, they created this incredibly immersive world filled with characters that I was genuinely interested in. The writing was very creative and the story was compelling. I don't even know how many hours I spent just looking around and exploring the beautiful mountains, valleys, rivers, and cities. Each dungeon was a joy to discover and the collectables were interesting and mostly useful (the daedric artifacts and the dragon priest masks) It felt like anything was possible in the land of Skyrim. One minute, you're heading into town to sell the treasure you collected from your latest dungeon crawl and the next thing you know, you're talking to a Daedric servant trapped in the body of a dog.

However, I do have some issues with the game. Like all Bethesda titles, they rush it too quickly for release and as a result, there are a few bugs. Some quests failed to complete, I was unable to trigger the prompt to build my third house, and there were some hilarious and frustrating graphical glitches. As for the gameplay itself, I would have loved if there would have been some more consequences for picking either the Imperials or the Stormcloaks. The only thing that really changes is the uniform and a few dialogue options. One side should have given you a better home or better weapons or something.

All in all, Skyrim is fantastic and it's even better if you can run it on PC as there are tons of mods that help to fix the bugs that I mentioned. Skyrim is the reason that I'm so into gaming now.
Charlene M.
Oshawa
If you want an endless adventure combat game look no further. Skyrim will leave you busy for endless months with it's amazing story and side quests. You build your own destiny and conquer in your own way. Upgrade the skills you feel most useful, and try out different assortments of weapons like a bow and arrow or double handed weapon to fight against animals, the undead and wicked.
Emily W.
Andover, Andover
I have put hundreds of hours into this game and for good reason because the open world just draws you in to exploring! I love the different areas you can explore physically as well as the paths you can take when deciding how you'd like to shape your character depending on what groups to join and what traits to develop. Just such an in depth and well rounded game that I adore.
Ryla B.
Do you fight with magic or brute strength?
Sergio A.
What genre is this game ?
Harlee C.
Lodi, NJ
Which character did you marry? And if you got hearthfire, which children did you adopt?
Brit C.
Portland, OR
What do you think about the User Interface?
Brittany W.
Aiken, SC
Does anyone know how to locate Shadowmere in the xbox version? I'm afraid iv missplaced him some time ago and he isn't at the original pool.