BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Amber C.
Huddersfield , England
I bought this game, not having played the other games in the Elder Scrolls Series but having been told that it was enticing, addictive and beautifully creative. When I had bought it, it came within a matter of days (3 I believe it was) and arrived safely and securely. Once I had started the game, the player is instantly thrown into a world of chaos and turmoil. From the first mission, it is clear that Skyrim is not going to be a waste of money but as you advance further into the game, it becomes quite clear that Skyrim is not a game that you can complete in a couple of days. The sheer creativity of the game, is what astonishes me though! It is as if all of the fantasy stories that you were told as a child become merged into one awe-inspiring game. I mean from elves to dragons to giants, the game has everything. In fact, it would be quicker to talk about what Skyrim does'nt have but anyway, I am just rambling so in conclusion, if you are thinking of buying an RPG game or any game to control and take over your life, buy Skyrim because it will be the best buy you have bought in a long long while!
Rangi H.
Kaikohe
i love this game so much , you can spend hours on here you can choose your character theres so much options and then you can choose which side of the war you want too be on the stormcloaks or imperials , theres so many cool missions you can join alot of things like the dark brotherhood , the thieves guild , the mage college the vampires , or the vampire hunters even be a werewolf and you can even be the dragonborn which alot of people in skyrim recognize you for , this game is magical you discover alot in skyrim and even tho you can have and wife/husband and kids you can still adventure everywhere they have amazing weapons and armor and you can level up and there so many more things i love about this game .
Sarah W.
Sarnia
When I first saw the trailer for Skyrim, I was hooked immediately. I had already played another Bethesda RPG, Fallout 3, and I couldn't wait to see what they could do with a fantasy series (as I was young and didn't know about Oblivion, Morrowind, etc.). Not only did they deliver a beautiful game with intuitive controls, they created this incredibly immersive world filled with characters that I was genuinely interested in. The writing was very creative and the story was compelling. I don't even know how many hours I spent just looking around and exploring the beautiful mountains, valleys, rivers, and cities. Each dungeon was a joy to discover and the collectables were interesting and mostly useful (the daedric artifacts and the dragon priest masks) It felt like anything was possible in the land of Skyrim. One minute, you're heading into town to sell the treasure you collected from your latest dungeon crawl and the next thing you know, you're talking to a Daedric servant trapped in the body of a dog.

However, I do have some issues with the game. Like all Bethesda titles, they rush it too quickly for release and as a result, there are a few bugs. Some quests failed to complete, I was unable to trigger the prompt to build my third house, and there were some hilarious and frustrating graphical glitches. As for the gameplay itself, I would have loved if there would have been some more consequences for picking either the Imperials or the Stormcloaks. The only thing that really changes is the uniform and a few dialogue options. One side should have given you a better home or better weapons or something.

All in all, Skyrim is fantastic and it's even better if you can run it on PC as there are tons of mods that help to fix the bugs that I mentioned. Skyrim is the reason that I'm so into gaming now.
Charlene M.
Oshawa
If you want an endless adventure combat game look no further. Skyrim will leave you busy for endless months with it's amazing story and side quests. You build your own destiny and conquer in your own way. Upgrade the skills you feel most useful, and try out different assortments of weapons like a bow and arrow or double handed weapon to fight against animals, the undead and wicked.
Emily W.
Andover, Andover
I have put hundreds of hours into this game and for good reason because the open world just draws you in to exploring! I love the different areas you can explore physically as well as the paths you can take when deciding how you'd like to shape your character depending on what groups to join and what traits to develop. Just such an in depth and well rounded game that I adore.
Lolly H.
Margate, Kent
Such a brilliant game. I used to complain when my partner used to play it all the time, and then I started to play... and now I can't get enough of it. Although some of Bethesda games are almost exactly the same in terms of playing one character and going around the map uncovering more enemies, and doing similar quests over and over, it somehow doesn't get boring.
Shari H.
Montreal, WY
What an astounding game.

I actually play it on my Nintendo Switch and have been pretty addicted since Christmas.

Graphics are great and I love the way every day can be different. There is no specific path to follow but the game always provides guidance so you are never lost.
Anna M.
Coventry
Such an amazing, beautiful game with amazing graphics. It's fun if you enjoy a story line, or just want to go off and do different, random missions. There's a remastered version on PS4 which my boyfriend has and they've added Mods onto it, which makes it that little bit more enjoyable and can humor you for ages.
Morgan B.
Fredericton Junction, NB
I really love this game. Despite all of its bugs I have to give it 5stars. Skyrim is easy to just pick up and play. You can really be whoever you want. It's incredibly emersive. And you can always change your pace.
Tia C.
I absolutely love this game! It's so fun! Me and my boyfriend spend hours on it! It's not cheap but it is worth it! I love the magic and how you get to chose different things! I would recommend this game to anyone!
Emily L.
Sapulpa, OK
What's your favorite Character in the game? Mine is Sheogorath.
Kasondra L.
San Jacinto, CA
One however they recently released another game where it's multiplayer.
Jennifer S.
Albany, GA
What is your favorite part of this game?
Mandy J.
Troy, MO
How many download able content packs are there
Laura S.
Augusta, GA
Anybody know any easter eggs or secret treasure?