BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Charlene M.
Oshawa
If you want an endless adventure combat game look no further. Skyrim will leave you busy for endless months with it's amazing story and side quests. You build your own destiny and conquer in your own way. Upgrade the skills you feel most useful, and try out different assortments of weapons like a bow and arrow or double handed weapon to fight against animals, the undead and wicked.
Emily W.
Andover, Andover
I have put hundreds of hours into this game and for good reason because the open world just draws you in to exploring! I love the different areas you can explore physically as well as the paths you can take when deciding how you'd like to shape your character depending on what groups to join and what traits to develop. Just such an in depth and well rounded game that I adore.
Lolly H.
Margate, Kent
Such a brilliant game. I used to complain when my partner used to play it all the time, and then I started to play... and now I can't get enough of it. Although some of Bethesda games are almost exactly the same in terms of playing one character and going around the map uncovering more enemies, and doing similar quests over and over, it somehow doesn't get boring.
Shari H.
Montreal, WY
What an astounding game.

I actually play it on my Nintendo Switch and have been pretty addicted since Christmas.

Graphics are great and I love the way every day can be different. There is no specific path to follow but the game always provides guidance so you are never lost.
Anna M.
Coventry
Such an amazing, beautiful game with amazing graphics. It's fun if you enjoy a story line, or just want to go off and do different, random missions. There's a remastered version on PS4 which my boyfriend has and they've added Mods onto it, which makes it that little bit more enjoyable and can humor you for ages.
Morgan B.
Fredericton Junction, NB
I really love this game. Despite all of its bugs I have to give it 5stars. Skyrim is easy to just pick up and play. You can really be whoever you want. It's incredibly emersive. And you can always change your pace.
Tia C.
I absolutely love this game! It's so fun! Me and my boyfriend spend hours on it! It's not cheap but it is worth it! I love the magic and how you get to chose different things! I would recommend this game to anyone!
Ashley G.
Prince Albert
One of the best games I've ever played. You can get lost in the game for hours at a time just wondering around the open world. I've completed the game several times and each time I discover something knew. The graphics are stunning and the story line is well written.
Emily S.
Edmonton
I’ve beat this game 3 times and it’s my favourite of all time. I love the character customization and the story line. The gameplay and graphics are also next level. I get so immersed in the world this game offers - Bethesda Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360)
Dafni P.
The Elder Scrolls V, Skyrim, really surpasses its ancestor's title, Oblivion. Great graphics with a lot of realism: Places like "Blackreach" or "Markarth" really intrigue the player's eye, with harmonizing colors in the first, and elegant waterfalls in the second.Then comes an epic story with a vast amount of sidequests which make the game far more interesting than your average RPG game. Endless options for the characters' evolution, such as the Thieves' Guild, the Dark Brotherhood and so on...making players have to choose between good and evil, Imperials or Stormcloaks.Finally, there’s the combat system, which lets you combine anything really, such as magic with heavy armors and swords all in one.
Now for the disadvantages. Sure with a game as massive as Skyrim, there are bound to be bugs, simply because there’s so much to test prior to release. Therefore, I think that bugs in this game are somewhere near to insignificant, because there are numerous fixes to each kind of problem. Moreover, I do believe that the main story is somewhat short, but as you can guess, this is not a game to be played just for the main story, it’s the side quests that add a lot to it.
In conclusion, I believe that this is no game for those who seek out to become killing machines, but for those who value a great adventure with a lot of emphasis on the story . Would definitely recommend it.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.