BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Carol M.
Beautiful open-world game, well written storyline and DLC's add such great content to an already great game. Only complaint is the huge difference between console and PC. Console players lack the opportunities that PC players have
Holli B.
Muncie, IN
Absolutely loved this game and put MANY hours into it during college, great story line and allows for plenty of exploration in a sandbox style gameplay. Had so much fun exploring and never ran out of side quests to complete
Jennifer W.
Juneau, WI
I am big into The RPG gamed, and my favorite series by far is the elder scrolls games. Skyrim is a pretty good game and keeps you on your toes (or fingers rather). The gameplay varied quite a bit from Oblivion but its not too hard to get used to and once you do its second nature. I was so used to playing Oblivion for years, that the menus, items, and the new map style were a bit of an,inconvienence to me. The main story line could have been longer especially had they incorperated some of the side quests into, but as far as that goes they put enough side quests to make up for game time. I don't care for the leap in graphics quality though. The landscapes are nice enough but,i personally think they made to drastic of changes in the races graphics. Took some getting used to that but in the end it was worth it. The new creatures and people and continuations are great and who doesn't love dragons? If they make somr better expansions in the DLC ill be a happier camper.
Mandy G.
Skyrim was my first experience with both a Bethesda and a chapter in the Elder Scrolls series and I was not disappointed. It lives up to the hype and then some. The graphics, especially on an HD tv, are nothing short of stunning and even after years of gameplay, I'm still not finished with the quest lines or finding locations. The expansions made the game even better, which I wouldn't have said was possible, and I'm not finished with either of those yet. Customization options, from the character's appearance to magical abilities to weaponry and armor, are vast and building the various skill trees is almost as much fun as the different quests. There's a lot you can do in this game and I love that it's not a one-track type of game. The only problem I can say I have with Skyrim is the glitching. It's awful and it's ruined several points in several quests and I can no longer finish them. Other than that, I still love this game and it's too easy to lose hours getting drawn into the lands and quests in Skyrim and Solstheim.
Natalie H.
Aurora, CO
Skyrim was much anticipated and immediately became GOTY. Storylines are great and character voices have been updated so they aren't the same 4 people voicing everything as in the previous two ES games. Fights are often especially after DLCs added which make things more interesting. Dragon slaying and soul absorption for use in shouts are awesome. Some shouts are pointless though. You can slay a dragon and shout someone to pieces, why do you need animal allegiance to aid in battles? Yes, some side quests are mundane but it keeps with the open world type set up. Expansions/DLC are okay to date. Hearthfire was interesting at first but quickly became boring. Dawnguard brings back vampirism and some interesting new characters and places. The latest, Dragonborn, adds in the daedric aspects and Solstheim from Oblivion's expansion as well as long awaited dragon mounting. My husband and I are Elder Scrolls fans deep in heart and have spent many HUNDREDS of hours on Skyrim...
Destiny V.
Moore , OK
I put so many hours into this game and I still find new content. It’s one of those games I can get lost in and have a bunch of fun with. I like the open world type of games and it is similar to Fallout in that aspect.
Jintala  W.
Mammoth Spg, AR
Best game ever! Can't wait for the next release in this series...playing Fallout 4 while patiently waiting! So much to do in this game...totally worth the money!
Belle B.
Matheny, WV
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is the only game my husband may love more than me. Apparently the game play is incredible on it and it has such a big universe you can still play it and enjoy it well after “beating” it. So I’d totally recommend it!
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
This is seriously one of the best games I've played in a long time. It is very similar in gameplay to Fallout 3 and Fallout: New Vegas which makes sense since they are all Bethesda games. I love all these games. The only problem with it is that it is a little buggy at first but now they have patched it enough so that there are minimal problems. Just remember to save often and you will be fine.

I love games where you can choose to play how you want and this is no disappointment. You can be good, evil, neutral, a werewolf, a vampire, or even just blacksmith all the time. There are endless possibilities to how you play. If you are a fan of RPGs or action games this is definitely a must have for you.
Lauren d.
City of Modern Expolorers
(Let me say first, I LOVED Oblivion, that is my all time favorite RPG.)
Skyrim has the typical "be who you want to be" attitude that we expect from playing previous games. You can even choose to the point of picking a side in an epic battle, and angering the wrong person could get you 2-5 assasins coming after your butt.

The storyline is what we expect, and the scenery is breathtaking. The scenery is so beautiful that my XBOX360 takes 5 minutes to load going from my house to the outside!! I find this frustrating, sometimes it takes so long to load that I forget why I was going into the building, and gor forbid I accidentally after after I enter because that racks up another 5 mins.
Another big Issue I have with the game is that you cannot see what your person looks like when you put on your armor like in Oblivion. Maybe it's a girly thing? I'm not sure, but I liked seeing my character and rotating them and all. I can look at a sword. great? No, more like silly.

The game is great, the story is great, but this whole taking forever to load thing really bites it for me. Oblivion would sometimes cut out, but not to the magnatiude that Skyrim does.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.