BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Tj V.
Salt Lake City, UT
I have spent well over 100 hours playing this game and i still find new things. It is a great game to play and play again as you can play it all sorts of ways.
Alanna C.
Cashmere, WA
Amazing free roam game with an excellent plot line. So many quests, and lots of customization options. Wouldnt recommend for small children, 14 and up Id say.
Christopher H.
Bel Air, MD
A very enjoyable RPG with an amazing story and graphics. There is so much to do in this game that it'll take you quite a while before you want to put it down.
Janet O.
Orland, CA
One of the best games by Bethesda ever and one off my personal top 5 favorite games. Amazing graphics and the extensive story line makes for a tip notch game.
misty p.
Manila, AR
I am a big RPG fan. They are the only kind of games I really play and this one is probly at the top of the list. I like how u can free roam and do what u want
dottie H.
I’m soooo addicted! I don’t currently have my 360, which is so heart breaking cause I don’t want to start all over with where I was at. But I’m obsessed 💕💕💕
David R.
Westmoreland, TN
One of the best frieking games ever its so great I love the legendary version its definetley the best one in its series its just to good of a game to explain
cody j.
Lincoln, NE
Love love love this game, def. In my top 5!!! Iv logged countless hours in this game and haven't gotten bored yet! Looking forward to elder scrolls online!
Aimee M.
Chelsea , AL
This game is so much fun to play! Once you start playing, it's almost impossible to quit. You often forget what time it is and how long you've been playing.
Stephanie M.
Ewing, KY
Out of all the games in this series this one is my all time favorite hands down.. I love the graphics and love the story line. I even like fighting dragons.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.