BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Meleigha K.
Starr, SC
Gamer Expert Level 2
This is an amazing game. One of the coolest things (as a female player) is that there is the option to play as a female character who is not overly sexualized. The option also does not affect game play at all. I have played Skyrim on both PC and Xbox360, but prefer playing on the Xbox because the controls are much easier to use. The game is an open world and you can do ANYTHING you want to. You are never forced to play in a way that you don't want. There is so much choice and so many possibilities
Theresa V.
Playing the game with my hubby brings the fantasy of castles and dragons to life! With all the game play and continuous side quests you will be playing for ever
Chelsey T.
Erie, PA
One of my favorite games of all time. I love the story line, the characters, and how its an open world game. This isn't anything bad i can say about this game.
Nina K.
Jackson, MI
I spent hours upon hours completing this game and I don't think I ever finished. I love how I can lose myself in this game, and you can't go wrong with dragons.
Mike H.
Plymouth, OH
Love the game, it has given me long hours of fun and the world is designed expertly. I have been a big fan of the Elder Scrolls series and this is a great game.
Lolie V.
Charlotte, NC
Well Skyrim is like other games but this one i think is the best because its like the movies like harry potter you can turn into things have power and travel..
Patricia M.
Inverness, FL
This is a big hit in our house . This game is thrilling and packed with long lasting fungi you have not tried this one you should give it a try it is a blast.
Mike B.
I never get tired of this game. It's progressive looks and style of play are infinite. One of the best looking games still, and it's on an older console! 10/10
Agnese G.
Crawley
Good game to play in free time but story line isn't that good, at least I didn't like it. Its was interesting for first week or so but then I got bored of it.
Ashleigh Ayn S.
This game is massive with tons of options, achivements, customizations and DLC content. There's a lot of replay value here and the game is truly an open world.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.