BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

Buy on Walmart
Kayla E.
Grand Rapids, MN
Gamer Expert Level 1
Even after years if it's release, this game remains to be one of my favorites. It's open map is incredible and beautifully designed for the best experience. You can tell a lot of work was put into this game. The story line is good, and all the side quests just make the game so much more enjoyable. You can really choose your adventure and how you want the game to proceed. I can't wait to see what they release next
Anthony B.
Miami
Definitely one of the greatest games I have ever played. The open world AI and storyline is absolutely fantastic. The game also has a very diverse side missions story and phenomenal DLC packs to go along with the amazing game.Bethesda Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360)
Megan G.
Tiltonsville, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
My girlfriend is obsessed with this game. And when I say obsessed I mean, she literally gets lost in it and forgets about everything going on around her. I don’t play games much, but she does, so she’s picky with her games and she lives this one.
Bill C.
Vancouver
The biggest selling point for me was the advertised "Never-ending Quests", literally never ran out of bears to hunt or Draugr tombs to ransack. As a lover of all things RPG, being able to replay this game as one of the 10 races and an near infinite mix of skills and equipment, where could I go wrong? All in all, this game was rereleased for a reason and I highly recommend it to anybody who loves grand quests or just chasing butterflies.
Mike H.
Moberly, MO
Byfar one of the best Elder Scrolls games. The open map allows for players to explore and discover the world of Skyrim without being forced to only play the main storyline. With tons of sides quest this games never gets boring
Caleigh C.
Huntington, WV
My favorite company and one of my favorite games. This is one of my favs mainly because it is set in a fantasy world and you can be an elven Archer. ;) Not nearly as good in my opinion as Oblivion, but it's still awesome.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
There is a reason this game is #1. It is so fun and addicting, the graphics are amazing, and the storyline is good... Although I started wandering around early on and messed it all up. I love games that you can go wherever you want though. Ive ran into places I couldn't pass as a result but I've had fun along the way so I still play that way haha! I love love love this game. It gets your heart racing when the dragons come!
Madison B.
Marion, IL
This video hangs made by Bethesda is one of their greater accomplishments. From the original Elder Scrolls to Oblivion, and now the fourth part of the game saga has been almost mastered!
Kari L.
Flint, MI
You'll notice that I gave this a five-star review.  This is the first time I've done that on this site, and may very well be the only.  My husband picked up Skyrim just before I went on maternity leave in 2012, much to my annoyance (I had an ex who was obsessed with the previous Elder Scrolls game, Oblivion, and so I hated Skyrim from the start).  I spent hours rolling my eyes at the screen, beyond furious that TES was, yet again, seeping into my life.

And then, one day, while I was on my maternity leave, I became bored of Mario Kart.  The kiddo was sleeping but I was wide awake, so I figured I'd try out the hated game myself.  I'd watched him play it and some of the quests seemed interesting, but I was annoyed that my husband's form of gameplay seemed to be "unlock dragons, ignore the Graybeards, go off and do other things, then restart the game without finishing any questline".  I wanted to know what happened *after*, and besides - I really had nothing else to do at that point.

But first, I spent 2 hours on character customization.  I was a cat.  And I was hooked.

Skyrim has a unique way of making you love it, even if you want to hate it.  It's been almost 6 years since release and about 5.75 years since we bought the game, and we just replaced our disk due to some serious cracking and damage (possibly from heat).  Our five-year-old grew up watching my husband and I play, and now, he too traipses through the wilderness, his trusty "Girlfriend" by his side, learning the intricacies of human interaction ("Don't you dare attack that guard.  He's a friend!" "Oh crap, it's a bandit chief.  RUN!!!").  The graphics are still great even after six years, and it's still an immersive story with so much to learn.  There's an incredible community that surrounds Skyrim and its modding capabilities, which are also insane.  Most of all, it's a family activity for us, bringing us closer together since 2012.
Isabella B.
Hanover, WV
If you haven't played Skyrim then you need to get it and try it! Skyrim is literally the best game I have ever played. It's not too pricey so it'd be pretty easy to get. Skyrim is just a beautiful game! I do recommend Skyrim to other gamers because once you start you don't want to stop until you finish!
Carrie B.
Morrisville , NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.