Bethesda Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360)

The empire of tamriel is on the edge. The high king of skyrim has been murdered. Alliances form as claims to the throne are made. In the midst of this conflict, a far more dangerous, ancient evil is awakened. Dragons, long lost to the passages of the elder scrolls, have returned to tamriel. The future of skyrim, even the empire itself, hangs in the balance as they wait for the prophesized dragonborn to come; a hero born with the power of the voice, and the only one who can stand amongst the dragons. Choose from hundreds of weapons, spells, and abilities. The new character system allows you to play any way you want and define yourself...

How do you normally fight? (Warrior, mage, archer, etc.)
How do you win this game? Do u get to customize your character?
hello! what do you think of the storyline?
Start your review of Bethesda Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360)!
Product Highlights
“This is one of my all time favorite games, it's story line is priceless and it's a game that I can keep playing and never get tired of.” in reviews
“The game is basically endless When it comes to side quests so you can beat the main quest and still be able to play and advance in the game. ” in reviews
“The open world allows you to basically do whatever you would like and there are hundreds of tasks and storylines to follow. ” in reviews
“The storyline can seem a little forced at times, but the great thing about it is that you can completely ignore the main story if you want and just play in the world.” in reviews
“With mods you can do literately anything you want to with them I highly recommend this game by far one of the best I've ever played. ” in reviews
Sunnyvale
Love this game. There are a few technical issues and glitches, but some of these are fun to exploit in the game. The main quest is interesting, but not as fun as all of the sidequests available and options you have for character design and behavior. My main problem is at the end of the main quest you are forced to make a very bad decision without the possibility for a different decision, or you just ignore the whole character interaction and never technically complete the quest. Overall, though, very fun game.
TUCSON, AZ
Gamer Expert Level 2
I am so addicted to this game. If you like story line role paying games like Final Fantasy, you will really like Elder Scrolls. I love that it is online and live so that I can play with other people from around the world. It is always fun to interact with other players in the game and everyone I have run into works together to defeat the baddies and complete missions.
Columbus, OH
Purchased at: GameStop
I love this game ! I have played several times over the years and found myself creating a new profile and starting again. It feels like it’s all brand new again and is fun as ever. The setting kind of reminds me of game of thrones except you can have magic spells and scrolls on here . One of my favorite things to do is slay dragons and eventually you get to tame one and ride it. Very fun stuff .
Williston, ND
Gamer Expert Level 1
This game is one of the top best games ever made in modern gaming. This game took it to extreme levels with phenomenal graphics that really pushed gaming to be better. This RPG is revolutionary and is a fan favorite to most gamers no matter if they like RPG or not. Again great graphics, never ending quests, great elaborate stories, and just a well put together game.
Garden City, MI
Purchased at: GameStop
I ADORE the Elder Scrolls series and while every installment does have its own faults, Skyrim is a beautifully made game. Visuals are a huge step up from its last installment, quests are entertaining. It does seem to lack some of the fluidity that Oblivion seemed to have and doesn’t have as many unique quests, but still a good game.
Purchased at: GameStop
One of my favorite games of all time. There are so many side quests and characters to interact with. You can really customize your character and explore anything you interact with. I’ve played for over 300 hours and I don’t know if I’ll ever feel like I’ve “completed” this game. It’s amazing. Play it.
Spokane Valley , WA
An all time classic. Skyrim will go down in history as one of the best games ever made. The graphics are perfect for it's time and genre and theres no end to the fun you cam have in its expansive well fleshed out world. From delivery quests to slaying dragons, theres something for everyone!
Waterbury, CT
Gamer Expert Level 1
Absolutely a Great game! The graphics were great and it was iconic in its time. I will definitely be playing it again in the future. I would definitely also recommend it to anyone looking to play something new. One of the best games I’ve ever played. They now offer VR on XB one
Greenback, TN
Oldie but a goodie. This game is so open ended. I feel like I’m never bored when playing this game. I’ve had it for years and I’m still only halfway through the “main” quest because I’m constantly doing side quests and joint different groups. Always fun!
Canajoharie NY
Geeat game. I play it so much. I find myself going off and doing more side quests when i get bored of the main quest line. It gets pretty difficult towards the end. Absolutely worth the money if youre looking for endless entertainment for a few hours.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...