BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

• hello! what do you think of the storyline?3 Answers
  • why cant your character talk ? its so sad that you cant t...1 Answers
Nadine G.
Gamer Expert Level 1
So people say they're tired of Skyrim? I say...how could you possibly be tired of a never ending game??

I got this for a mere $20 on Black Friday at Target in 2012, and I STILL have yet to complete all the quest lines. At this point I believe it's never ending! I have gotten my money for this game and then some. It's more immersive than you can dream of, and probably the most rewarding.

From the sweeping soundtrack, to the heart stopping imagery...it has to be one of the best games of all time. I loved it so much, I spent several months in 2013 creating costumes for my boyfriend and I to wear to a convention!

10/10 for game play, originality, imagery and soundtrack.
Jessica H.
Gamer Expert Level 1
What can one begin to say about skyrim? It's been several years and I am STILL playing. This game is your main chick. You may stray... you might check out cod, destiny, maybe leave it for awhile for elder scrolls even. But skyrim understands. Skyrim will be waiting for you with open arms. I started on the 360 and moved onto the xbox one with it.i love the mods and the modding community(no more carry weight restriction means no more hearing lydia whine about how shes "sworn to carry your burdens").
Michaela C.
Skyrim has an incredible amount of area to explore and interesting quests to complete.  I enjoyed the game play but can't give this a full 5 stars because I had several bug issues that made it impossible for me to complete my game (3 different times!).  I would recommend buying a hard copy instead of a digital download.
Sara R.
Camdenton, MO
Gamer Expert Level 1
Love all the Skyrim series to be honest but I really enjoyed the story line of this one. I love that you can follow the story line or go off on your own and then come back to it as you please. I also like the gathering in this one some times you just want to run around the world picking flowers.
Emilee S.
Stone Mtn, GA
Gamer Expert Level 2
Skyrim is by far my favorite game of all time. I don’t even have another game to compare it to. The story line is essentially unlimited with character growth options hidden in every quest line. I couldn’t imagine a better game and i’m excited for the next game in 2020.
Ashley C.
Opelousas , LA
Gamer Expert Level 1
I cannot get enough of this game. Even tho I’ve completed it and almost every quest I find myself logging in and starting over at least once a year till I’ve had my fill. The different characters, and skill sets makes it feel like a new game all over again.
Bill C.
Vancouver
The biggest selling point for me was the advertised "Never-ending Quests", literally never ran out of bears to hunt or Draugr tombs to ransack. As a lover of all things RPG, being able to replay this game as one of the 10 races and an near infinite mix of skills and equipment, where could I go wrong? All in all, this game was rereleased for a reason and I highly recommend it to anybody who loves grand quests or just chasing butterflies.
Abbie Q.
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have spent countless nights and mornings playing this game, it was the first full priced game I bought brand new. It was so worth it to. Love the open world and the added adventure of having DRAGONS! You can even get married! Loved that they had different guilds to join and that they still had a chance to become a vampire and then a werewolf there were challenges of course and perks to both.
Dawn S.
Skyrim is such an amazing game for its time, open world, caves, dungeon, dragons, becoming a vampire or werewolf you can go and do anything you want and the game is so huge there's always something to do so many quests
Angela H.
Canyon, TX
This is a great adventure game. You can either follow the missions or go out on your own and explore the map. I got this for really cheap used from GameStop. This game is also backwards compatible from the Xbox 360 to Xbox one.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.