BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #1 in Xbox Games

• hello! what do you think of the storyline?3 Answers
  • why cant your character talk ? its so sad that you cant talk but ...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Abbie Q.
I have spent countless nights and mornings playing this game, it was the first full priced game I bought brand new. It was so worth it to. Love the open world and the added adventure of having DRAGONS! You can even get married! Loved that they had different guilds to join and that they still had a chance to become a vampire and then a werewolf there were challenges of course and perks to both.
Anthony B.
Miami
Definitely one of the greatest games I have ever played. The open world AI and storyline is absolutely fantastic. The game also has a very diverse side missions story and phenomenal DLC packs to go along with the amazing game.Bethesda Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (Xbox 360)
Bella B.
I could play Skyrim forever if it would just stop crashing! But that's okay, I love it anyways. The mods integrated into the game are pretty cool. It's beautiful and you can go on questing forever in a million different ways. I have bought this game over and over.
Bill C.
Vancouver
The biggest selling point for me was the advertised "Never-ending Quests", literally never ran out of bears to hunt or Draugr tombs to ransack. As a lover of all things RPG, being able to replay this game as one of the 10 races and an near infinite mix of skills and equipment, where could I go wrong? All in all, this game was rereleased for a reason and I highly recommend it to anybody who loves grand quests or just chasing butterflies.
Caleigh C.
Huntington, WV
My favorite company and one of my favorite games. This is one of my favs mainly because it is set in a fantasy world and you can be an elven Archer. ;) Not nearly as good in my opinion as Oblivion, but it's still awesome.
Taneesha H.
Lewiston, UT
There is a reason this game is #1. It is so fun and addicting, the graphics are amazing, and the storyline is good... Although I started wandering around early on and messed it all up. I love games that you can go wherever you want though. Ive ran into places I couldn't pass as a result but I've had fun along the way so I still play that way haha! I love love love this game. It gets your heart racing when the dragons come!
Yvette S.
Mesa, AZ
This was a gift for mothers day from my oldest son. I honestly don't really play video games too often but the second I started playing this I was hooked! I think this is one of my most favorite games.
Angela H.
Amarillo, TX
This is a great adventure game. You can either follow the missions or go out on your own and explore the map. I got this for really cheap used from GameStop. This game is also backwards compatible from the Xbox 360 to Xbox one.
Jennifer O.
Friendswood
To this day, this is one of my favorite video games of all time! I love it so much that I bought the edition that came out for the Xbox one as well. There are so many quests that you can choose from and the main quest is a fun one. I love how at the beginning you can choose your character. The only downside is that the dialogue kinda sucks and it’s VERY time consuming.
Kari L.
Flint, MI
You'll notice that I gave this a five-star review.  This is the first time I've done that on this site, and may very well be the only.  My husband picked up Skyrim just before I went on maternity leave in 2012, much to my annoyance (I had an ex who was obsessed with the previous Elder Scrolls game, Oblivion, and so I hated Skyrim from the start).  I spent hours rolling my eyes at the screen, beyond furious that TES was, yet again, seeping into my life.

And then, one day, while I was on my maternity leave, I became bored of Mario Kart.  The kiddo was sleeping but I was wide awake, so I figured I'd try out the hated game myself.  I'd watched him play it and some of the quests seemed interesting, but I was annoyed that my husband's form of gameplay seemed to be "unlock dragons, ignore the Graybeards, go off and do other things, then restart the game without finishing any questline".  I wanted to know what happened *after*, and besides - I really had nothing else to do at that point.

But first, I spent 2 hours on character customization.  I was a cat.  And I was hooked.

Skyrim has a unique way of making you love it, even if you want to hate it.  It's been almost 6 years since release and about 5.75 years since we bought the game, and we just replaced our disk due to some serious cracking and damage (possibly from heat).  Our five-year-old grew up watching my husband and I play, and now, he too traipses through the wilderness, his trusty "Girlfriend" by his side, learning the intricacies of human interaction ("Don't you dare attack that guard.  He's a friend!" "Oh crap, it's a bandit chief.  RUN!!!").  The graphics are still great even after six years, and it's still an immersive story with so much to learn.  There's an incredible community that surrounds Skyrim and its modding capabilities, which are also insane.  Most of all, it's a family activity for us, bringing us closer together since 2012.
Carrie B.
Morrisville, NC
Vampire or werewolf?
Morgan M.
Mesquite, TX
What is your favorite skill to have?
Maria T.
Glendale , AZ
What did you think of the story ?????
joanne w.