Bethesda Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PlayStation 3)

The empire of tamriel is on the edge. The high king of skyrim has been murdered. Alliances form as claims to the throne are made. In the midst of this conflict, a far more dangerous, ancient evil is awakened. Dragons, long lost to the passages of the elder scrolls, have returned to tamriel. The future of skyrim, even the empire itself, hangs in the balance as they wait for the prophesized dragonborn to come; a hero born with the power of the voice, and the only one who can stand amongst the dragons. Choose from hundreds of weapons, spells, and abilities. The new character system allows you to play any way you want and define yourself...

I still cannot figure out how to get my own house
This is by far one of my favorite games. I am a fan of all elder scrolls games and this is no exception. There is always something to do and so much fun. I love it.
Does anyone think the special addition is actually better? We bought it, but the graphics look the same to me.
Start your review of Bethesda Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PlayStation 3)!
Product Highlights
“I have so much fun playing it though it has so many glitches but that is one of the reasons that makes it so fun and entertaining.” in reviews
Conway
Purchased at: Walmart
This game holds a very special place in my heart. I have played a lot of games, and I have so many favourites, but Skyrim is definitely in my top! Though it has been years since it was released, I believe this game will continue to hold up very well for years to come. The graphics are stunning, and the open world is extremely immersive. The towering mountains, sparkling streams, and the numerous locations to explore all keep me captivated. The plethora of quests and side quests ensure you will be busy for many hours, but it wont feel like work. Yes, there are glitches, but their not that frequent, in my experience. And some of the glitches have been quite entertaining. I would recommend anyone who enjoys high fantasy to play Skyrim. I've been playing this game since it came out and I have not yet grown tired of it. I'm not sure I will, anytime soon. 😊
Gamer Expert Level 1
I give this 3 stars only because the vanilla game is ugly. If you wanna play Skyrim, it’s best on Steam where you can download mods to remaster the graphics and make the scenery prettier. As for the game itself, we’ll it’s Bethesda so it’s buggy as hell. But it’s still a fantastic game. Many hours of my life have happily gone to this game. The stories are great, the soundtrack is beautiful, and the world is expansive. Can’t wait for the next one.
This game is incredible. It’s so amazing that Bethesda is still releasing it 10 years later. If you have never played it before it’s hundreds of hours of fun. I would definitely recommend it but if you have a choice get it on PC as their have been hundreds of incredible mods released over the years that’s really increase the replay ability and fun
Osceola
Purchased at: GameStop
My first time playing Skyrim I was mind blown! I am crazy about RPG games, fantasy ones are my favorite. The graphics are beautiful in this game and the leveling system is my favorite out of all of the rpg games I've played. You get totally lost in a web of side quests but can also follow the main quest. Get lost in Tamriel and play this game!!
Woodlawn
Gamer Expert Level 1
I have Skyrim in the Playstation 3 format and I love it so much that I bought it for the Switch also. I don't think a game could get much better than this. It doesn't age and there is so much to do in Skyrim. I have friends that have months of hours on this game and they still have side quests.
Bethesda Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PlayStation 3) uploaded by Isabelle M.
Freaking. AMAZING. The storyline is a masterpiece, it’s unlike any other game. the open world is just beautiful and intricate, so many twists and turns. Worth every penny I’ve spent on this game and I encourage anyone who has ever picked up a gaming controller to try this amazing game
Daviston, AL
This is by far the best modern game on the market. I love how free roam it is. You can literally do anything you want when you want. You can be a good guy or a bad guy. I would recommend this to other gamers but I’m sure they have already tried it. I don’t know anybody who hasn’t.
Very immersive environment, endless quests and lots of exploring to do. I never get bored of this game, and could play for hours on end truthfully. The graphics are on point, combat is fun and the various characters have personalities that can be hilarious! Would recommend.
Saugus, MA
I. LOVE. SKYRIM. the fantasy world is so emersive, like you are in an episode of Game of Thrones. I also love the endless potential of this openworld game. And being able to play multiple times following different paths. Highly recommend to others.
Spokane Vly, WA
Skyrim is a classic! I love running around where ever I want and going into dungeons and just fighting my way through to the end to see what loot I get, and then repeatedly doing that for other NPCs! I would recommend this to anyone!
Ask a question to the Influenster community...