BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS #5 in PlayStation Games

• Who is the best husband I can find in this game? I can no...1 Answers
  • I still cannot figure out how to get my own house5 Answers
  • This is by far one of my favorite games. I am a fan of al...2 Answers
Bethesda Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim (PlayStation 3)
  • "I have so much fun playing it though it has so many glitches but that is one of the reasons that makes it so fun and entertaining." in 3 reviews
Ericka B.
At first I thought people were overdoing their hype, but then I played the game myself. Hundreds of hours and playthroughs later, I can confidently say that Skyrim is an amazing game. It has countless side quests that make the story fun yet challenging and always surprises you with the small easter eggs you can find.
Jenice S.
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is my favorite game! There are very few glitches, amazing graphics and it's easy to play. You can also adjust the difficulty to your liking. Unfortunately there is no multi-player, but even as a one player game it's fantastic!
Carley P.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Must have for any RPG gamer. I hate replaying games when I finish them as much as I hate rereading a book when I've finished it (you know the outcome so why?) I LOVE this game. I'm currently on my third start over. It's very versatile and you can play how you want. Build your character to specialize in different areas and figure out the best way to go through the game with your goal in mind. There are still things to do even after the main story line is finished!
Alyssa K.
Mishawaka, IN
I loooooooooove Skyrim! It's an endless world of things to do and places to explore. I've put so many hours and days and years into this game and I haven't come close to even being dome. Graphics and stories are amazing. Just so many things to do. This one isn't online so it's just you in a big world.
Vivian F.
Mc Connellsbg, PA
Gamer Expert Level 1
This is the best game ever, i love making the daedra armor and that you can glitch your way into stealing things from chests. Its got a lot of quests and a great story if you're interested in games with plenty of quests. I would Highly recommend this awesome game to others!
Lindsey M.
Davenport
I seriously love this game! I have spent so many hours on this game it is crazy! I have been playing this game for a few years now and it does not get old. There is so much game play on this it is crazy! I have got my roommate and boyfriend into the game as well!
Ashely M.
CONWAY, SC
One of my favorite games however changing worlds takes forever and you can't be a werebear outside of that it's amazing I'm stuck on all the sidequests though it never ends
rachel c.
This game is really addictive and entertaining!!! There are so many quests and missions to do throughout the whole map. You can buy houses, hunt, kill, and travel around to the different villages and towns. I wish it was a little cheaper priced though.
Andrew P.
Bakersfield, CA
let me clarify Skyrim IS NOT A BAD GAME i really love Skyrim and have about 55 to 60 hours total in Skyrim(i know a lot of people have hundreds of hours but still) but i did have a few issues this review will address those issues and also the many many good things Skyrim did right The story for Skyrim is very interesting the dragons have returned and isn't limited to a linear story line the entire time you are free to do pretty much whatever you want which is what makes Skyrim so unique you choose your own story and create a incredibly unique path for your character to take i never felt an obligation to anything while playing Skyrim and that is something i really like. But yet at the same time it felt somewhat pointless none of the npcs in Skyrim aknowledged my accomplishments i could kill a dragon just a moment ago in the city and save everyone but no one would act like i did a single thing. whenever i played Fallout 3 many characters noticed when i destroyed Megaton and it was even b
Natasha S.
Gamer Expert Level 1
Skyrim is a must have for any gamer! It's fun and immersive and pretty remarkably open world for when it was made. I love the various story quests you can pursue, or ignore, as you choose. I also love that you aren't stuck with a "Class" of character that you can't deviate from. You can be a mage who also favors two handed weapons in combat or a sneaky warrior/thief or anything you wish. While I do think some of the story lines were left a little wanting, (PARTHANAX!!) ultimately, the story is engaging and creative and I love it.
I would love for there to be an expansion or an entirely new game that goes into the history of the Dwemer and maybe even allows you to play as one!
Heather J.
What kind of character do you play as?
Eline E.
Anyone else turn into a complete horder whilst playing this? My pockets are filled with potions and food at all times. :)
Heather J.
What skill trees so you concentrate on filling up first?
Chloe M.
Clinton, IA
Is there a guide for this game? Having difficulty finding places to complete the side quests...
Enimar J.
How much time it took you to finish the game?