Bethesda Elder Scrolls IV  Oblivion GOTY uploaded by Amelia D.

Bethesda Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion GOTY

BY BETHESDA SOFTWORKS

Bethesda Elder Scrolls IV Oblivion GOTY
Irina K.
Moreland Hls, OH
Gamer Expert Level 1
Elder Scrolls new series "Oblivion" did not disappoint! Great graphics! For some reason it reminds me of Lord of the rings movie. Scenery is great, the game flow is excellent! Highly recommend this game !
Skylar L.
Big Stone Gap, VA
It's great and so time consuming! The missions are absolutely wonderful! My favorite features are the ruins and caves! The graphics could be better but I still love the game! And I would absolutely positively recommend this game.
Nicole O.
YES GIRL, my favorite game of the series! I never really got bored with it and I really liked the character of this installment. It kind of gave me the same kind of feeling as Red Dead Redemption? Anyways, if anything Skyrim is an equal contender, but Oblivion is still more my taste.
Robert H.
Bloomington, MN
This is a great game. It has a very intriguing plot and several "likeable", and " hateable", characters.

Fun to play through and extremely time consuming. Much like Skyrim, but I like this plot and characters better.

Gripes:

Will require a non-goty disc to actually finish the quest and not end up stuck as a dirty vampire.

Full game quest should be completed first on non-goty disc, then the shivering isles on goty disc.
Thomas Z.
Corning, NY
Great elder scrolls game. I took off one star since I didn't like it quite as much as morrowind or skyrim. However If I could I would give it a 4.5. Well worth the play. but if I am going to do another play through it would be morrowind.
Deborah C.
Mc Farland, CA
You won't put this game down! Immersive, detailed and actually a bit hard. Since Skyrim was my first TES game, playing Oblivion was a bit odd to me, especially getting used to the controls and how to level up.
Amber N.
Albuquerque, NM
While not as good as Skyrim, this game is a cannot miss. It is kind of difficult to figure out how to finish the main story line, but the quests and finding of new locations are never ending. Definitely something to play if you have a lot of time to kill.
Nikki O.
Clayton, NJ
This is one of my favorite games. There is so much to do I don't know that anyone can ever fully beat the game! There are all kinds of expansions and you can do basically whatever you want. All of the Elder Scrolls games are superb and exceed expectations.
Alyssa W.
If you're an RPG lover, I hope you have this game. I play this game for hours on end and I can not put it down. All elder scrolls games are perfect! A+++
Deanna C.
I love this game, it is one of the best RPG's that I have ever played. The amount of things you can do is insane. Very in depth and fun.