Bethesda Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim (PC Games)

The empire of tamriel is on the edge. The high king of skyrim has been murdered. Alliances form as claims to the throne are made. In the midst of this conflict, a far more dangerous, ancient evil is awakened. Dragons, long lost to the passages of the elder scrolls, have returned to tamriel. The future of skyrim, even the empire itself, hangs in the balance as they wait for the prophesized dragonborn to come; a hero born with the power of the voice, and the only one who can stand amongst the dragons.

Why are not people who review this game ranting about mods???
Do you mod yes or no? why?
Does anyone else mess with mods? I personally love them. it's like an entirely new game! whatre some of your favorites??
Start your review of Bethesda Elder Scrolls 5: Skyrim (PC Games)!
How would you rate this product?
Product Highlights
I don't know a lot about games, but I really enjoy playing them. in reviews
kristina B.
Douglasville, GA
Love this games I could play for hours on hours . the graphics are ok and the theme is pretty good .I recommend it.
Olive U.
Phoenix, AZ
I have this game for my pc , xbox 360 , and Xbox One . It has great replay value , and is great with mods . The quests are fun , as is the skill tree . My favorite part of the game is exploring the land and dungeons and finding items .
Brandi E.
Austin, TX
Gamer Expert Level 1
1,334 reviews
My husband loves playing this game and I really don't know why. I'm not a gamer though. He finds it fun and enjoyable and not as pricey.
Drew G.
Jackson, MS
Amazing game! Bethesda did far better with this one than previous installments in the franchise. Better storylines and more depth in the game world than Oblivion. I would recommend the PC version over Xbox or PlayStation because, as with other Elder Scrolls games, the opportunity to mod the game is nearly limitless. That makes the game easy very easy to replay. Only complaint is that Bethesda has a lot of paid DLC that probably could have been released with the main game, but they do that with all their games.
Rachel B.
Montour Falls, NY
This is a wonderful game that really immerses you into the elder scrolls world with high definition graphics and great voice acting. The story is captivating with a fast action combat style and diverse dungeons to explore. Dragons are amazing and this game makes them feel like the real deal.
Socorro J.
Reseda, CA
I would give this 10 stars if I could. Has a very rich story and expansive world. Has many things to do, in depth character creation. huge moding support.
Jennifer H.
Searcy, AR
LOVE! This game is awesome! Am not a major game player but I thoroughly enjoy this game. Graphics are great and this is a very detailed and lengthy game play. You also have huge ability to customize this game for yourself as there is the ability to add mods. Recommend this game!
Paul S.
Eagan, MN
My favorite open-world game is Skyrim. I've played it for years, both on the PC and the Xbox 360. The main storyline is awesome, but I really enjoy the hundreds of side stories. It's amazing how a character develops. And the created world is vast and beautiful. I would not advise choosing to become a werewolf. It can happen on one of the side quests, by I think it's not worth it.
Amalia V.
The best game ever made. I'm not joking. I have played skyrim for COUNTLESS hours because there's just so much to do. The open world format is beautiful and stunning in its scope. If I ever get bored of a quest, I just switch to one of the twenty or so others that I have at any given time. It's a beautiful game with fun mechanics. (Granted, one of its "flaws" is that it is way too easy to acquire money in-game, but I find that hardly irritates me.) I am all about gaming as an experience - getting to immerse yourself in the story and the world, and Skyrim is about as good as you can get in that department. There's so much texture I don't think I'll ever be able to parse out all of its history, but I'll probably keep playing to try.
Nelson V.
Bristol
This game is one of my favorites in the Elder Scrolls Series lots of content as well as great combat and lore the game would have been better if it was not so buggy but the replay value is definitely there as you can replay the game over and over again and not get bored due to all the different quests and options and builds. If your looking for a great game with lots of replay value then this is my recommendation to you