BY BESTPET

This premium BestPetTM pet playpen with FREE Carry Bag will make both you and your pets life much easier at home and in travel, it can be folded flat to save space and set up in seconds. see more...

Madison D.
Madison D.
Always wanted to get one for my dog to see how it works. Heard a lot of good things about these. Interested in getting one just not sure of the price.
Tiffany S.
Tiffany S.
Middleton, NH
Pet Lover Expert
This crate is great for small dogs, and puppies!! I love the little door ans our easy it is to pop open!
Rachel N.
Rachel N.
Pet Lover Expert
This has been such a lifesaver! Our dog absolutely adores his playpen! It gives him much more room to move about and play than his crate did during the day. We filled it with lots of blankets and he loves to snuggle in there! It's so easy to travel with and it's great for outside too - just be careful if your dog is a jumper -- this doesn't have a top.
Adriana I.
Adriana I.
Ourense
I've got one of these, but it's a steel one. It was perfect when I bought it, but now that my dog is bigger, it's too small for him, so This one is perfect for him!
Chelsea C.
Chelsea C.
Flagstaff, AZ
Does this work well? Can my pups tear the mesh easily? Will it hold 2-3 chihuahuas? Is it easy to clean? Is it easy to stir.