Bestpet Pink Pet Dog Cat Tent Puppy Playpen Exercise Pen X

by Bestpet

This premium BestPetTM pet playpen with FREE Carry Bag will make both you and your pets life much easier at home and in travel, it can be folded flat to save space and set up in seconds.

Does this work well for puppies?
This looks adorable. How do your pets like it?
Start your review of Bestpet Pink Pet Dog Cat Tent Puppy Playpen Exercise Pen X!
Logan, UT
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Purchased at: Amazon
I got this pet playpen when my daughters cat had kittens. It was so nice to be able to keep them in one place! You can remove the top or keep it closed. There are doors on the side as well. Great buy!!
Vernon , AL
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have owned 2 of these and both times, my dogs kept getting out of it and tore it up. I had a Chihuahua and a Yorkie so they were pretty small and they could easily get out of it and rip it apart. I also tried safety pins to hold the zippers together and that did not work either.
San jose, CA
I've only used this product twice. Both times when I was moving to a new home and needed the pets in a area they could move and be safe. Not the tallest product and the screen sides can get cut easily if your pets nails are long.
Los Angeles , CA
I had got this for my puppy and he loves it , this was my way of crate training it’s perfect for small dogs and I love that you can easily store it
Binghamton, NY
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
I have one of these for my dog and she loves it. Sometimes she get territorial when she's in it cause that's the kind of dog she is.
Geronimo, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
Tremendo para animales pequeños o medianos buena calidad, fácil de abrí y cerrar y sobre todo lo puedes llevar donde quieras.
Winchester, KY
This is great for small dogs but not so much on larger breeds. my pit bull tore right through it.
Amherst
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
I bring this everywhere with me to the beach, a friends house or even when we are in the back year doing yard work. It is nice to know she is enjoying some fresh air and outside with us but also she is safe and we don't have to be on top of her.
Toronto, ON
When my dog was a puppy, I was always scared that he would eat something bad, get hurt, or break something when ever I let him out of his cage or just to roam about. This play pen allowed for my pup to roam about, play and be happy with out me having to be worried about anything.
St. John's
So cute. I found my toddler and puppy both in it. Pretty sturdy and not very heavy.