BestPet Classic 4 Wheel Pink Pet Stroller uploaded by Yelena M.

BY BESTPET

Features: Use original plastic instead of the recycled plastic for the cup holder, so it will not crack, looks more smooth and last much longer Use Nylon instead of plastic for all the joints, much more flexible for the joints Use #8 fiber zipper instead of the #5 plastic zipper, much stronger zipper and easier to zip and unzip. Easy Fold, - opens and folds in 5 seconds! Large storage basket and cup holders keep toys, treats, and water bottles handy Front and Rear Entry Top, Front and Rear Ventilation Mesh Window Keeps Bugs Out Large 6 wheels glide easily over smooth or rough terrain Durable mesh provides airflow, visibility, and keeps insects out Denier nylon is tough and water-resistant Open Size: 33 (L) x 14.5 (W) x 38.5 (H) Folded Size: 33.5 (L) x 17 (W) x 8 (H) Cargo Measurement: 21 (L) x 13.5 (W) x 20 (H) Weight Capacity: 30LB Free Raincover Included see more...

Yelena M.
Lake Worth, FL
Very good quality, easy to attach the wheels. My chihuahua loves it. I like that it has screens so that she can see me while we are rolling along. I like that it has a basket. I like the drink holders and middle tray.
Alicia V.
Waterford, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My dog love the stroller. I say the work "walk" and she runs to the stroller and waits for me to put her in it. She Ives riding in it. She likes to just look out and observe everything as we go for walks.
Fremita M.
toronto
Love this. the day i got it i took my little puppy to the park. usually when we get there she runs around and plays, but instead that day she just stayed in her new stroller. she really loves it.