Bestpet 80" Premium Extra Large Cat Tree

• I am looking for a cat tree for my 2 cats. Does anyone kn...2 Answers
Bestpet 80" Premium Extra Large Cat Tree
Nikki R.
Mcallen, TX
This cat tower keeps my mom's cat busy and entertained. She loves to sit at the top or in the little house. But I will say this the "carpet" material isn't really carpet so they can't sink their claws into it and it's kind of slippery. My mom's cat has almost slipped a few times. It would be nice if it was actual carpet material instead of just fuzzy cheap material.
Dawn U.
Purchased one of these for my spoiled Calico, she liked it. But hardly ever used it though unfortunately. That of course had nothing to do with the actual product, just cats are picky. My dog liked playing with the spring toy at the bottom of ours lol. The material is soft only, a little bulky when it comes to room space.
Dana M.
Portland, OR
I'm giving this a C-

It is easy to put together and clean but there is one major design flaw.

The lower cubby is just held up by one screw on the bottom. We have three cats, and one of them is a big boy. My husband had to make a alteration to it, we combined another cat tree with it so there is another pole on top of the lower cubby wedged inbetween the lower and top one so that it is stable and doesn't snap off or lean back and forth when the cats jump on it.
Brandi T.
Cincinnati, OH
We purchased on of these cat tower/houses a few years ago and our cats LOVE it! They are beyond spoiled with this unit. It sits in front of a window so they are able to elevate themselves up above the ground, look outside at their surroundings, sunbathe, use it as a scratch pad and play on the tower.
Lauren U.
Connellsville , PA
My cat liked to sit on all the different levels, but didn't really play (she's a sleeper). the dogs liked to run past the part that dangled lower and my cat sat up high watching them. Win win situation I guess!
Dalia H.
Amman
Wooow its a cool place for acat! ..cats love to go up and down and to hide and play and this is a good place for them! I wish i had it for my lover ♡
Amanda Y.
Sacramento, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My cats don't really enjoy the different levels on this one. They usually like having cat towers but this one was too unstable for them.
Jennifer S.
I am looking for a cat tree for my 2 cats. Does anyone know if this is fairly sturdy? I want to put it in my garage where the cats hang out most of they day, does it come in different colors?