BY BESTPET

This Brand New 70" Cat Condo Tree Scratching Post is the best you can get in the market and at the same time will not cost you a fortune. We are confident about the quality of this cat tree. We will provide you with a full refund and no questions asked if you are not happy with this purchase. We buy all of our products directly from the manufacture, and pass the savings to you. Features: Surface Material: Faux Fur Color: Leopard Skin Brand Name: BestPet Board Material: Pressed Wood Condo Height: 70" Post Diameter: 3.5" Base Dimension: 23" x 23" House Dimension: 20"(L) x 16"(W) x 12"(H) Top Three Perch Dimension: 15" x 15" Easy to follow step by step instruction Ship outside 48 states subject to extra fees We do wholesale too. see more...

• Where do I find this? My cats need one!2 Answers
  • Does this come in different prints or just leopard?1 Answers
  • How much room would this require?2 Answers
Bryanna V.
Bangor, PA
My cats absolutely love their tower. It is easily their favorite toy! They love to sit in the cubby or on top and look around the house and it is great for scratching!
Britanny S.
My cats have been climbing our furniture, which is not so good...so we got this and they love it and no longer have to jump from chair to couch
qwamecia w.
Las Vegas, NV
I seen the quality of this and it is very nice and very tall I would love to get one if these for my cat its well put together and very stables
Taylor S.
Gretna, LA
Definitely for the diva or king feline with the leopard print. Super cute and lots of play space for the cat.
Courtnay M.
Just bought this for my kitten for an early Christmas present and she is already in love with it.
Charlotte Reese G.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
How much room would this require?
Mary S.
Deering , ND
Where do I find this? My cats need one!
Jenelle W.
St, NL
Where does one get something like this! I've been looking but live in small town Canada so I need something I can ship. any suggestions?
Jasmine B.
Does this come in different prints or just leopard?