Bestpet 36

Bestpet 36
Bestpet 36" Cat Tree Condo Furniture Scratch Post Pet House 08B
Monica B.
Taunton, MA
We love things like this for our kitty to play with! He loves been off the ground and climbing and sometimes that takes a toll on our furniture! Luckily we have this to spare us from it! He loves hiding in being in small spaces! Great investment for any cat owner!
Carla H.
Charleston, WV
If you cat will take to it this is a great find. It will give them a place to feel like is their own. Also the build and quality is very good. It will last a long time and you clean it just like any other furniture.
Nathalie K.
Goodyear, AZ
I have 10 cats and foster mom cats and their kittens for a rescue. My friend got it for her cat but he never used it so she gave it to me. This was the purr-fect size for the foster kittens but NOT THE ADULTS. The kittens loved to lay in the hammock. If it was bigger I would give another star
Amanda M.
Madison, WI
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My cat loves this tree! And I like that it's not too big and doesn't take up a lot of space
Noelle C.
So much fun for cats. They can play and just sleep in it. So much space to have fun.
Melissa P.
welland
Would love to buy this one day for my cat she would go crazy on it for sure