BY BESTPET

This BestPetTM Exercise Pen is the preferred choice among dog show professionals and pet owner. These 8 panel pens are sturdy. It comes with a carry bag. Features: Preconnect design, set up and take down in less than 1 minute - take it anywhere! Rounded Edges - Safer for puppy Size: 30" High, each wall is 28" long, 8 panels total Durable Electro-Coat Finish Bolt Latches- Keep pup safe Easy To Open Door Color: Black see more...

Kaitlyn L.
Kaitlyn L.
Granite City, IL
This puppy pen is very good to keep your dogs out of trouble. I have had friends that have used it for a hamster and a ferret so that they don't get out but also get some exercise.
lizz c.
lizz c.
I have a cage just like this, and its perfect for keeping small animals in place and safe and for bunnies they can run around hop without being scared they'll get lost
Alondra  M.
Alondra M.
Works great for any pets , fits just about anywhere around the house . good to keep your pets safe
heather b.
heather b.
Love this. I got it for my chihuahua/jack Russell who is 11 lbs. She chews things she isn't supposed to and sometimes eats as well so for her safety while we are gone she goes in the play yard with food water a blanket and dog toys. We keep the pen inside. It's the best thing we have bought for her yet. She has more room than a kennel.
christina d.
christina d.
My chihuahua loves to be in her playpen! I put her in there sometimes when I leave because she loves to hid in small places and when I return home I always seem myself losing her until 3 hours later that she comes out the shadows. I put her food/water and toys and small bed inside the crate. It's also very easy to fold up. It comes with a cover case to store in when its time to put it away. Recommend to all fur babies parents
Jackie D.
Jackie D.
Arlington, VA
My friend got this for her little terrier puppy! It worked just fine and we loved the door that you could open without having to move the whole gate.