BY BESTPET #53 in Pet First Aid

Use original plastic instead of the recycled plastic for the cup holder, so it will not crack, looks more smooth and last much longer Use Nylon instead of plastic for all the joints, much more flexible for the joints Use #8 fiber zipper instead of the #5 plastic zipper, much stronger zipper and easier to zip and unzip. Easy Fold, - opens and folds in 5 seconds! Large storage basket and cup holders keep toys, treats, and water bottles handy Front and Rear Entry Top, Front and Rear Ventilation Mesh Window Keeps Bugs Out Large 6 wheels glide easily over smooth or rough terrain Durable mesh provides airflow, visibility, and keeps insects out Denier nylon is tough and water-resistant Open Size: 33 (L) x 14.5 (W) x 38.5 (H)Folded Size: 33.5 (L) x 17 (W) x 8 (H)Cargo Measurement: 21 (L) x 13.5 (W) x 20 (H) Weight Capacity: 30LBFree Raincover see more...

• Where do you find these or similar ones?1 Answers
  • Can someone please tell me the point of these? Can't dogs...2 Answers
Deja E.
Wakefield, VA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
The quality of this stroller is amazing . I bought this stroller for my teacup Yorkie and she loves it and has lots of room she’s no bigger than 2 lbs at the moment but still will have lots of room for when she grows this stroller is very secure and sturdy I was expecting cheap quality being that it was only 50$ but I’m very impressed I love the net over the stroller that’s a plus I love the fact it has cup holders and a holder at the bottom for her bag the stroller overall is perfect but I wouldn’t recommend this stroller for a dog who’s over 70 pounds it says 50 but you can at least put 60-70 pounds in here and still have a comfortable pup or dog love this stroller ( I bought this so my baby doesn’t have to walk on the ground in rough areas or be on the floor in a carrier in a waiting area where other dogs are sick )
Leticia B.
Taylor, MI
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
I bought 1 of these. Dusty loves to go for walks! It is great since there are plenty of mesh openings for her to look out and see where we are going while on our walk!
well worth the money!
Great conversation piece too!
Diana G.
Pico Rivera
I love to take my yorkie out shopping with me so this stroller is suitable, I love the “awww” and “ how cute”people comments when they see her all comfortable .
Sarah Y.
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Great stroller. Mines held up over a year of daily 1-3 mile walks. My dachshund cross just can't keep up and this is a tremendous help. Also great for events.
jen r.
Absolutely love this. Got it for those day I wanted to take my two chihuahuas for a walk but also wanted to grab a couple groceries. So we could finally take them in with us. The pups seemed to love it too! We even took our kitty out to see the world in it, what a great thing to have! My only issue is that the handle was a tiny bit on the low side.
Jacinda L.
CALGARY, AB
This stroller is quite well made, for a dog stroller. I have 4 chihuahuas that ride in it. They love it. It's easy to fold up for the car too. I have it in black for more professional outings.
Maica C.
Orlando, FL
Can someone please tell me the point of these? Can't dogs walk?
Giovanna F.
Colton , CA
Where do you find these or similar ones?