Hair CareHair Styling ToolsHair StraightenersBESTOPE

by BESTOPE

How To Use Hair Straightener At Home? First of all, adjustable temperature: 265℉-320℉suit for fragile and damaged hair, 320℉-375℉for normal hair, 375℉~ 450℉perfect for thick, coarse or extra curly hair. This will leave your hair looking polished and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of BESTOPE Hair Straightener 1 inch Ceramic Ionic Plates Flat Iron,Fast Heat-Up and Adjustable Temperature for All Hair Types(Digital LCD Display, Dual Voltage)!
Toronto
BESTOPE Hair Straightener 1 inch Ceramic Ionic Plates Flat Iron,Fast Heat-Up and Adjustable Temperature for All Hair Types(Digital LCD Display, Dual Voltage) uploaded by Tina B.
Purchased at: Amazon
After my straightener of 6 years broke I bought this one from amazon and I’m very impressed with it. It heats up very quickly and does a great job at straightening. My hair feels very smooth after using it, and it’s very affordable. I recommend!!

Looking for your answer?