BESTOPE 10PCs Premium Synthetic Kabuki Makeup Brushes Set Cosmetics Foundation Blending Blush Eyeliner Face Powder Brush Makeup Brushes Kit [10PCS Black+G uploaded by Monica B.BESTOPE 10PCs Premium Synthetic Kabuki Makeup Brushes Set Cosmetics Foundation Blending Blush Eyeliner Face Powder Brush Makeup Brushes Kit [10PCS Black+G uploaded by sidney h.BESTOPE 10PCs Premium Synthetic Kabuki Makeup Brushes Set Cosmetics Foundation Blending Blush Eyeliner Face Powder Brush Makeup Brushes Kit [10PCS Black+G uploaded by Mili Rani R.

BY BESTOPE

Taylor O.
Very high quality brush’s they look nice and very soft on skin. These are the only brushes I use, some brushes are very waxy and weird feeling but these are different. These are very easy to apply with blush, bronzer, highlight, eye shadow, etc.
Autumn B.
saratoga
I bought these brushes off of Amazon, and I am not disappointed! They did come a day later than expected, but that was the only negative! These brushes are super soft, sturdy and pretty! They blend make up extremely well. Can’t beat it for $13!
Andrea L.
Pittsburgh
So for the SUPER affordable price point I've been really happy with the purchase. Got these on Amazon for like 15 dollars and I use them every time makeup goes on my face. A worthwhile addition for someone who hasn't been collecting long (like myself)!
adrianna c.
They’re inexpensive and they’re a very good quality. This was my first set of makeup brushes and they are AMAZING! None of the little fiber hairs fall out when using or being cleaned. They’re soft and they make putting on makeup 10 times easier!
Brooke J.
benicia
They good brushes. They give good color pay off. They are not pricey at all. They are well made. I’m not sure how they compare to other expensive brands since I don’t have expensive brushes.
Shivani N.
These makeup brushes are awesome! For the price especially, it is so worth it. I have sensitive skin, and it feels gentle on my face. I bought mine from Amazon, and I use them almost everyday. I am satisfied with these brushes, although the almost all of the handles on my brushes have disconnected, but then again for it price it is worth it. I would definitely recommend checking these brushes out! (It's a plus if you're a prime member because you get free 2-day shipping with this product!!)
Kayla D.
Sneedville , TN
I was gifted these for Christmas this past year. At first, since I had never heard the brand before I wasn't anticipating much but after the first use I fell in love. The eyeshadow brushes blend flawlessly and they are all very easy to clean. The bigger brushes have multiple uses in my routine and honestly I think I need more of them. The only flaw so far is the brush came apart and I've had to hot glue the actual brush back to the handle. Otherwise, wonderful product.
Sonya G.
New Brunswick, NJ
This set is great because it retails for $10 on Amazon and is great quality. The face brushes are extremely versatile and can each be used for different purposes, like the angled face brush can be used for blush, foundation, concealer, etc. The only reason I didn't give this set 5 stars is because it only comes with two eyeshadow brushes and I would have preferred one more because I use one of them as a highlighter brush.
Mickenzie G.
mckinney
I just got these brushes so I’ve only used them a couple times but so far so great! I have no problem applying any product! I used a beauty sponge before, for my foundation, but now I find that the brush is better! These brushes are absolutely amazing and pick up the product and apply beautifully!
Lexie M.
I have these ! They are really nice. Good quality, soft bristles. I have washed them Multiple times and they Haven't loosened or anything. Easy to work with. I'm overall impressed and glad I bought these brushes
virginia p.
Hollywood , FL
I wish this this brushes, but I want to know what Best are?? are good quality??
Diana R.
Oceanside, CA
As a Production Makeup Artist I'm always looking for tools to make my job much more effective time wise and overall look... Makeup brushes for me is the most important tool in my kit! I often find myself buying brushes that are faulty and not very useful, usually because the brush bristles don't stay on even though i take proper care, via storage and cleaning by not soaking brushes beyond the ferrule do these brushes have any issues with the bristles constantly falling out and the would ultimately make it difficult for me to provide best possible service to my clients? I need to restock and looking for alternative tools! Thanks in advance Diana
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Is this the package makeup brushes sell in Amazon? Are they good?
María Z.
New Castle, DE
Lindos pincéis, gostaria saber de alguém que usou as cerdas são macias e não soltam