BY BESTOPE

BESTOPE 10PCs Premium Synthetic Kabuki Makeup Brushes Set Cosmetics Foundation Blending Blush Eyeliner Face Powder Brush Makeup Brushes Kit [10PCS Black+G
Taylor O.
Very high quality brush’s they look nice and very soft on skin. These are the only brushes I use, some brushes are very waxy and weird feeling but these are different. These are very easy to apply with blush, bronzer, highlight, eye shadow, etc.
Äłė Ø.
manhattan
Great set,I bought it off amazon and noticed some of the bristles were coming out,Still love them as they are soft and apply makeup nicely.Great price too,I got mine for $11
Shivani N.
These makeup brushes are awesome! For the price especially, it is so worth it. I have sensitive skin, and it feels gentle on my face. I bought mine from Amazon, and I use them almost everyday. I am satisfied with these brushes, although the almost all of the handles on my brushes have disconnected, but then again for it price it is worth it. I would definitely recommend checking these brushes out! (It's a plus if you're a prime member because you get free 2-day shipping with this product!!)
Kayla D.
Talbott, TN
I was gifted these for Christmas this past year. At first, since I had never heard the brand before I wasn't anticipating much but after the first use I fell in love. The eyeshadow brushes blend flawlessly and they are all very easy to clean. The bigger brushes have multiple uses in my routine and honestly I think I need more of them. The only flaw so far is the brush came apart and I've had to hot glue the actual brush back to the handle. Otherwise, wonderful product.
Sonya G.
This set is great because it retails for $10 on Amazon and is great quality. The face brushes are extremely versatile and can each be used for different purposes, like the angled face brush can be used for blush, foundation, concealer, etc. The only reason I didn't give this set 5 stars is because it only comes with two eyeshadow brushes and I would have preferred one more because I use one of them as a highlighter brush.
Lexie M.
I have these ! They are really nice. Good quality, soft bristles. I have washed them Multiple times and they Haven't loosened or anything. Easy to work with. I'm overall impressed and glad I bought these brushes
sidney h.
Love these brushes there so soft and blend your makup so well I recommend these if you are just getting into makeup and don't want to spend a tone of money on brushes they are good quality for a good price.
Madison W.
Tuscaloosa, AL
These are pretty decent brushes for the price point. I ordered these off amazon and actually really like all the brushes and use them frequently. I do find they are hard to wash because the bristled are not pressed tightly onto the handle.
Alison W.
Cincinnati , OH
I am very pleased with the make-up brushes that I received. They came in a box and also wrapped in bubble wrap. When I opened it a big smiled cam across my face because I was excited for 32 MAKEUP BRUSHES!!!!! Anyway, the top of the brushes were covered with a protective plastic that I think I will keep. The handle part is regular size that professionals use. I have posted a picture showing the length.
The pouch also has a lip that comes down, to protect the brushes when they are not in use. Brushes are soft. They pick up makeup very well and apply it very well. I always heard synthetic makeup brushes do not hold powder makeup\up or eyeshadow well, so I was a little worried but these did just fine! I have 2 kids and I am trying to pay for my own wedding so I do not have money to waste... This was money well spent! I bought these on Amazon.
Whitney G.
I don't have these brushes, I have the oval brushes by this brand but if these are as good as my oval brushes they should be dense and soft. For the price, I couldn't have asked for a better makeup brushes set.
virginia p.
Hollywood , FL
I wish this this brushes, but I want to know what Best are?? are good quality??
Diana R.
Oceanside, CA
As a Production Makeup Artist I'm always looking for tools to make my job much more effective time wise and overall look... Makeup brushes for me is the most important tool in my kit! I often find myself buying brushes that are faulty and not very useful, usually because the brush bristles don't stay on even though i take proper care, via storage and cleaning by not soaking brushes beyond the ferrule do these brushes have any issues with the bristles constantly falling out and the would ultimately make it difficult for me to provide best possible service to my clients? I need to restock and looking for alternative tools! Thanks in advance Diana
Jenni E.
Anaheim, CA
Is this the package makeup brushes sell in Amazon? Are they good?
María Z.
New Castle, DE
Lindos pincéis, gostaria saber de alguém que usou as cerdas são macias e não soltam