BY BEST BUY #24 in Online Retailers

Megan O.
ALBUQUERQUE, NM
I have never had a bad experience with Best Buy. They are so see it's a very knowledgeable and you can find most of what you need in the store. If you do not find what you need in store you can do the site to store option where you can order it online and pick it up in the store or you can even just have it shipped directly to your home. The only thing I don't like is the return policy as it's really short for an electronic store. We all know that Electronics can sometimes function fine for the first few days that you have them and end up completely burning out within the first 3 months of owning them. This leaves you out of your money and having to find out how you're going to come up with the funds to replace that product. Other than that Best Buy is a fantastic store to go to and they offer competitive prices from cell phones all the way down to jump drives.
Monique R.
Atlanta, GA
Best Buy has the easiest, most user friendly ecommerce site that I have shopped with as of late. I like how you can compare items that are similar to see which one will better suit your needs. Also the pick up in store feature just saved me on Black Friday from having to stand in the LONGEST line that I have ever seen. The only thing that I dislike about Best Buy is their return policy. They’ve got to work on that. Otherwise they get a big thumbs up from me.
Michelle V.
Davie
Bestbuy.com is great.   If you are looking on their site or looking at a product a little chat icon will come up if you have any questions. For example, I went on Best Buy . Com to check out the kindle paperless for my husband but I had some questions about it. I clicked on the chat button and got a Live person to answer all of my questions . They were very helpful and kind. Busybuy.com is super easy to navigate never complicated
Kelsey M.
Chandler, AZ
Best Buy has all your electronic needs covered. I recently went in for a new digital camera and was so impressed with the amount of knowledge and insight the employees provided. As someone who isn’t too technologically savvy I really appreciate having trained employees there to guide me to the best product for my needs.
Lois F.
Bridgeport, OH
Best Buy has a yearly membership for $30 and you can get like 10 or 20 to 30% off discounts on new games or used games if there's a used game for $20 you're only paying 5 or 10 so it's pretty great to have Best Buy has tons of video games used or not and if it's something that you want you can always put in an order for it and know they'll get it for you they're pretty good place
Melissa W.
Hunlock Creek, PA
Best Buy is the only place that I shop for my electronics. I recently bought a laptop at Best Buy, which I got for an amazing price, as it was on sale. I love that they have a 14 day return on all laptops, computers, ect.., regardless if you opened the box or not. Other electronic stores, will not take an electronic back, if you opened it. The customer service is super friendly and very knowledgeable too! I highly recommend!
Jamie P.
Taunton
best buy is another go to store for me. if there's something i'm thinking of purchasing i can go right in store to check it out and play around with it i usually get my new cell phones from them not only do they give customer service but you can also get some great deals on tech
Ashley W.
Lubbock , TX
Great store, and easy online shopping. I also love the pick up in store option, and ability to see reviews on products. Their service is unbeatable and I Like having the geek squad option. In store returns are super easy too if something you order online doesn't work.
TANYA K.
Palm Harbor, FL
BestBuy has lots of electronics, we purchased our camera equipment from there and the availability was great, their customer service SUCKS tho. We had some problem and they weren’t able to resolve it for us and just blamed us in the issue. Basically I purchased something and all my reward points were places onto my brothers account by some accident. I bought it online though my own account that I logged into myself, but somehow they attached it to my brothers account who has a completely different last and first name, and address then me.
Katie S.
Ames, IA
I love best buy. com! I get all of my electronics from best buy.  The best part is you can order online to the store near you or you can order straight to your door.  I have bought my headphones and laptop from best buy.com and would recommend it to everyone!