BY BESTAR

BE1706: Features: -Material: Laminate-Offers two shelves one of which is adjustable-Must sit on the Pro-Linea lateral file-Fully assembled, the lateral file offers metal legs and two file drawers with letter/legal filing system-One lock secures both drawers-Drawers on ball-bearing slides for smooth and quiet operation-Meets or exceed AINSI / BIFMA standards. Includes: -Includes: Lateral File and Cabinet. Color/Finish: -Finish: White. Assembly Instructions: -Assembly required. Dimensions: -Lateral file and cabinet dimensions: 71.8" H x 35.6" W x 19.5" D-Cabinet dimensions: 40.4" H x 35.6" W x 13.5" D-Assembled lateral file dimensions: 28.4" H x 35.6" W x 19.5" D. Warranty: -10 Years warranty. see more...

• Again... What does this have to do with Happy Hour? 😂1 Answers
Cheyenne W.
Nixa, MO
I really like this cabinet. I don't own it but I have a friend who does and i wouldn't mind having something like this. looks very classy and simple.
amber h.
Okahumpka, FL
I do not have one of these yet, but I think one would be an awesome addition to my kitchen! Seem pretty sturdy and large!
Maricela L.
Ennis, TX
I love these white cabinets they are gorgeous! They add color to your house! I recommend these they are fashionable!
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Happy Hour Expert Level 5
Nice and good size to store a lot of things. I like how wide the doors open and the color options.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
1,217 reviews
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
I enjoy having cabinets they are well organized and great for the Holidays.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
1,367 reviews
These white cabinets look very classy and clean!!! It has great storage!!!!
Sabrina H.
Winnipeg , MB
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love this it looks amazing! It’s extremely clean finish and modern looking. Seems to go with any decor. I’m a huge fan of white and black furniture so this looks awesome! I can see this used in the living room or bedroom.
Ekta M.
Mississauga, ON
I have always been a fan of white cabinets and decor and this is something I would definitely buy because of its elegant finish and simple yet fancy look.
Vaishu S.
It's a Super thing I love this product good excellent and fantastic. I am recommending this to everyone luckily o romped into this product
Sarah H.
Brisbane
Very classy with the white colour! Great storage, will look organised and would definitely be worth the buy.
Nicole S.