BY BESTAR

BE1706: Features: -Material: Laminate-Offers two shelves one of which is adjustable-Must sit on the Pro-Linea lateral file-Fully assembled, the lateral file offers metal legs and two file drawers with letter/legal filing system-One lock secures both drawers-Drawers on ball-bearing slides for smooth and quiet operation-Meets or exceed AINSI / BIFMA standards. Includes: -Includes: Lateral File and Cabinet. Color/Finish: -Finish: White. Assembly Instructions: -Assembly required. Dimensions: -Lateral file and cabinet dimensions: 71.8" H x 35.6" W x 19.5" D-Cabinet dimensions: 40.4" H x 35.6" W x 13.5" D-Assembled lateral file dimensions: 28.4" H x 35.6" W x 19.5" D. Warranty: -10 Years warranty. see more...

• Again... What does this have to do with Happy Hour? 😂1 Answers
Maricela L.
Ennis, TX
I love these white cabinets they are gorgeous! They add color to your house! I recommend these they are fashionable!
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown, TX
Happy Hour Expert
I enjoy having cabinets they are well organized and great for the Holidays.
Cheyenne S.
Nixa, MO
I really like this cabinet. I don't own it but I have a friend who does and i wouldn't mind having something like this. looks very classy and simple.
Katie C.
Niantic, CT
These white cabinets look very classy and clean!!! It has great storage!!!!
amber h.
Okahumpka, FL
I do not have one of these yet, but I think one would be an awesome addition to my kitchen! Seem pretty sturdy and large!
Amanda T.
New Haven, CT
Happy Hour Expert
Nice and good size to store a lot of things. I like how wide the doors open and the color options.
Sarah H.
Brisbane
Very classy with the white colour! Great storage, will look organised and would definitely be worth the buy.
April S.
Like how big this is with plenty of storage room. Love all the color options you can chose from.
Ekta M.
Mississauga, ON
I have always been a fan of white cabinets and decor and this is something I would definitely buy because of its elegant finish and simple yet fancy look.
Vaishu S.
It's a Super thing I love this product good excellent and fantastic. I am recommending this to everyone luckily o romped into this product
Nicole S.