BY BESTAR #31 in Brandy

Bestar - Hutch - 995101176 - A classic piece, the Bestar Prestige + Two Door Cabinet in Cognac Cherry Finish is designed to be placed on top of Lateral File. It features two adjustable shelves. With closed storage, the Prestige + Two Door Cabinet keeps your workspace tidy and organized. The traditional style and modern-day modular functionality of this collection can answer all of your office needs. Imagine the possibilities! The Prestige + collection combines elegance with the durability, versatility and functionality needed by today's office. This modular collection offers a multitude of configuration possibilities for the home or office. This line is built commercially tough with durable 1" commercial grade work surfaces with a melamine finish that resists scratches, stains, and burns with deluxe 2.5mm shock resistant PVC edge-banding. Cabinet has a Cinnamon Cognac finish Cabinet has two adjustable shelves Cabinet is designed to be placed on top of Lateral File Limited five-year warranty valid only in Canada and the United States excluding Alaska, Hawaii and Puerto Rico Specifications: Overall dimensions: 30.8 W x 12.9 D x 36.4 H Weight: 65 lb Please note: Due to the weight of this item, customers should have a helper to assist in unloading The American National Standards Institute (ANSI) and the Business and Institutional Furniture Manufacturer's Association (BIFMA) work together to produce voluntary standards that provide a common basis for evaluation of product safety, durability and structural adequacy. Bestar meets ANSI/BIFMA standards and is considered appropriate in quality and durability to meet the demands of commercial office use. see more...

Lara P.
Chesnee, SC
My #Bestar Prestige + Two Door Cabinet has a Cognac Cherry Finish, it is beautiful. I am a first time customer for this brand. I thought it would be some cheap made thing I would be throwing away in about a year, but I have had it for about five years now. I would definitely buy another one if I had to.
Karina V.
Stanhope, NJ
Great cabinet! It has an affordable price and its very sturdy and durable. It is not too fancy but just right to put things inside and make it look sophisticated. I have one and i keep all my wine bottles inside. Its a very nice decoration! I love the brand prestige.
Arliss A.
Georgetown, IN
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This is a great cabinet to use as a pantry for food or drinks. It is heavy and durable. I actually have two of them and love the amount of things you can store in them.
Nikki G.
Old Orchd Bch, ME
I bought one of these at walmart. its very roomy and durable and great price! Prestige is a great brand. I have a few items form them
Alicia G.
Humboldt, TN
This would make a good alcohol cabinet or even a book cabinet. If it I had store to stoe alcohol in would like it to have a lock.
Jessica O.
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
This cabinet is much better than what i was expecting. it looks amazing in our home office and actually holds quite a bit.
Kaydi S.
Very in pressed with the overall quality. The color is also nice, goes great in any room theme. Thumbs Up!
Carrie B.
Janesville, WI
Beautiful cabinet it will make any room pop and the quality and durability far exceeded my expectations.
Krysten H.
Happy Hour Expert Level 2
I don't drink, but I hope you enjoy this. Just be careful. I'm sorry for the inconvenience.
Julieta C.
Raymondville, TX
Queda muy bien en cualquier lugar de la casa o apartamento lo k necesitemos guardar...
Ashley C.
CRANSTON, RI
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
Can I hide my precious booze stash here?
maria l.
Do they carry it in other colors