BY BESTAR

Bestar - Computer Desks - 1206101176 - The clean lines of this collection bring a fresh look without compromising functionality and durability. Combining thick work surfaces, silver metal legs and two tiers of work surfaces, Pro-Linea has all the elements to create a modern and refined work enCan be joined to executive desk with bridge. Can be joined to the return table. Drawers on ball-bearing slides. Durable 1 (2.5cm) commercial grade work surface with melamine finish that resists scratches, stains and wears Metal legs with levellers for precision adjustment. One utility drawer and one file drawer with letter/legal filing system. Reversible. Three shelves, one of which is adjustable. see more...

• How tall and sturdy is this? I would live to get one to u...3 Answers
  • How good of quality is this? Does it hold up for a while?4 Answers
Randi S.
Blue Mound, IL
This cadenza has a very sleek and modern look. It would be great for serving at dinner parties. There is plenty of storage to have everything at hand.
Linda H.
Cartwright, OK
This would be great for all gatherings, wondering how it would look on the patio for fourth of July party? Humm...
sara a.
san diego, ca
This thing made my furniture perfect look. I love the color and used it a lot in my home. love it so much. great
Rheanna H.
Richland, WA
Bestar 120610-76 Pro-Linea Credenza in Cognac Cherry is sturdy and stylish for storing all kinds of things
Lisa G.
Rncho Cordova, CA
This is a very sleek and simple design, it is great in the house and very functional as well. I like it.
Kasey C.
Love this shelf great TV stand pretty color and heavy duty great price sturdy and good storage
Jennifer T.
Kansas City, KS
I so need for my computer you can put a lot stuff on it. I like would like the brown color
Megan I.
Amherst, NY
I would absolutely love this piece of furniture send it my way anytime you'd like to
Jessica O.
Wildomar, CA
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
I love the way this looks in the office/playroom. It holds a lot and looks classy.
Jackylinn Marie G.
Baytown , TX
1,217 reviews
Happy Hour Expert Level 4
We have one of these. It's well organized especially when the Holidays comes along.
Alyssa M.
Delray Beach, FL
How good of quality is this? Does it hold up for a while?
Hope H.
Central Point, OR
Happy Hour Expert Level 3
How tall and sturdy is this? I would live to get one to use a a little bar area.