BY BEST PET SUPPLIES

BIE1028: Features: -Beige paw prints on black fleece-Ultra-soft fleece fabric cover-Machine washable-The 3-step is great for small dogs and access to couches-The 4-step is great for access to couches and cars-The 5-step is just right for access to most beds, SUV's and pick-up trucks. see more...

Allie P.
Pocono Lake, PA
My husband and I have one of those really tall beds, even I need a step stool to get into it. Even though we have big dogs they all started out as puppies and this was the best thing for them. It was so hard picking up the dogs to put them into our bed or our truck. This is perfect. They walk right up it to get into our bed and truck. The design is so cute too.
Kara O.
Royal Plm Bch, FL
These pet stairs are hands-down an awesome asset and necessity in my home. I own three Dachshunds and all of them cannot get up and down on the furniture nor do I want them to jump so these safe stairs were the best option & are used multiple times every single day. Took my dogs no time before they learned how to use them would definitely recommend
Lillian F.
Bronx , NY
I actually brought this for my dog , because we have a high bed , after awhile he got use to it , good price , very good product
Doda M.
Jonesboro , GA
Hi y’all how are you guys doing good I hope 🤞 my pet likes this product I like it to helps a lot kinda pricey.