Best Pet Health  Pain Relief uploaded by Cheryl W.
Best Pet Health  Pain Relief

Best Pet Health Pain Relief

BY BEST PET HEALTH

Best Pet Health  Pain Relief
Best Pet Health Pain Relief
Kirsten N.
Lake George, NY
I must to have if your dog has joint pain.
Breanna A.
My dog Icy has arthritis and these help her feel less pain. After she has had one she doesn't limp as much. She likes to run and after she runs she limps bad and she hurts, so I give her one.
Araminta M.
Lewiston, ME
My dearly beloved whippet had to have surgery on his ears which the vet cauterized. My poor pooch was so out of sorts with pain and, after his prescription ran out, she recommended this. I'm happy to say it seemed to work very well! Just remember to give it with food. I'd give it an A except my dog (who, in defense of this product, is very finicky)wouldn't eat it without liberal amounts of peanut butter. Again, he's finicky.
Megan C.
Pearland, TX
I did find success when using this product as far as the appearance of my dogs overall comfort and pain level goes.. However, since all medications do expire, I didn't find much use for it other than once.. This would be best for pets with chronic pain.
Teresita G.
Tucson, AZ
Our Rot/German Shepard mix has hip pain. While we try are best to help alleviate pain sometimes he needs a little something more. Our Vet recommended this and it has helped out alot. Our guy can fully enojoy playing around with the other dogs and my daughter again.
Elena
gaithersburg, MD
This medicine work grate for pain relief.
Cheryl W.
SPRINGFIELD, IL
My poodles breeder was going to put him down because "somehow" his leg was broken.. I told her to give him to me and I would pay for surgery. But because they didn't have this fixed right away Presley has a very crooked leg and has a lot of pain every now and then.. More now though. This really helps my poor puppy!
Marcia S.
Lapeer, MI
This helps him get around better and you'd almost think he was a puppy not a 14yr old rescute I've had for the last eight plus years who had been run over a car befor3e I adopeted him. He has been showing more pain lately and slowing down and this has been a godsend, thank you.
Kate P.
Canton, GA
My dog is 14 and has trouble with arthritis. We picked this up on a whim one day and it seemed like she felt a lot better. However, sometimes we couldn't find it at our Walgreens, and we've now switched to a prescription that we purchase through our vets.
Heather W.
Cordova, TN
This product makes me so angry. The fact that aspirin can legally be marketed for dogs when it has an extremely narrow margin of safety is just unbelievable. Aspirin at a very low dose is safe, but doesn't have a noticeable effect on pain. At a much higher dose, it is great for pain, but extremely unsafe. Dogs do not respond the same way we do to NSAIDs, which is why other human NSAIDs (ibuprofen, etc) are not considered safe for dogs. I have personally seen dogs who died from a perforated stomach after a few doses of "dog" aspirin at the dose prescribed on the label. You could not pay me to give this product to my beloved dog, and honestly if I went to a vet who recommended it I would be finding a new vet. There are numerous newer drugs that are infinitely safer, and any vet who recommends aspirin is not recommending the best for your pet. In addition, this should absolutely NOT be used for post-op pain, because most vets give an NSAID at the time of the surgery and this product actually interacts with it (as well as several other common medications) to cause more severe side effects. PLEASE don't buy this product!
Julieann E.
Is this a good product for dogs who have inflammation in the ear?
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How would you know if its working??
Miranda H.
Rapid City, SD
Is this what I need to use for a senior dog with senior pains?