Best Pet Health Allerg-Eze Chewables

• Sinuses? Need help with skin allergies for my pooch2 Answers
  • How would you know that its working??2 Answers
  • How do you know if your dog is suffering from allergies?3 Answers
Best Pet Health Allerg-Eze Chewables
  • "I recommend trying new dog food until you find something that works for your dog, and keeping benedryl on hand just in case" in 1 review
Jessica H.
Choctaw, OK
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
90% of the time, your dog's allergy has something to do with their food. Consider buying food with NO corn. It's much cheaper to change food then it is buying these over and over. Even if you still have problems, this over the counter Allerg-eze did not help our pup one bit (who suffers from outdoor allergies). We ended up having to see the vet and get medicine from them. In the end, we wasted our money.
Jaclyn O.
Fogelsville, PA
It's never a good idea to get some random over the counter medication, especially when it comes to allergies! Take your pet to a dermatologist (not even kidding! I used to work at a pet dermatologist!). Medications like this just mask the real issue whether it is environmental or food, it needs to be solved, not covered up!
Renee O.
Merrillville, IN
I have a shar-pei who gets allergies during the summer months. I decided to try this product to see if it would provide him some relief as he tends to chew on his feet during allergy season. While he liked the taste of the pills, I didn't really notice any change in lessening his itching and was disappointed.
cmcarver05 C.
GA
I have bought this for my dogs before due to the fact that they all suffer from seasonal allergies. It worked ok, but honestly I get better results plus save money with buying Benadryl.
Mikel M.
Rio rico, Az
I have 2 allergy riddled bullies and regular benedryl works great! it's also substantially cheaper, and if needed I can take it too. I recommend trying new dog food until you find something that works for your dog, and keeping benedryl on hand just in case
Heather C.
Cordova, TN
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
Nothing in these pills would have a significant effect on allergies - they exist just to make money off people who won't take their pets to a vet when that is what they actually need.
Lylyana G.
Greensboro, NC
These supplements are great for my dog, she has terrible allergies during summer time and gets very itchy and sneezes a lot. These really helped her!
claudia l.
Apache Junction, AZ
I bought this for my two dogs & I don't really see a difference in them. the still have the allergies. I am going to try benadryl instead.
Stephanie Q.
Los Angeles, CA
My dog is allergic to many thing but after using this for a week she doesn't
Seem to have as many symptoms
Melissa S.
Myrtle Beach, SC
They helped my dog that had outside allergies in the summer. One of these and he was good for the day.
Heather M.
How do you know if your dog is suffering from allergies?
Shauna M.
Vancouver, WA
Sinuses? Need help with skin allergies for my pooch
Liz M.
Bronx, NY
How would you know that its working??