Best of Ballads & Blues

by none

Like many of its lite metal peers, Poison attracted its initial audience of young males with hard rock and salacious lyrics, but expanded its.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Best of Ballads & Blues!
Roanoke, VA
I grew up on hair metal and Poison was always my favorite. Continued listening after it was cool, and now my kids have great musical taste and like all different kinds of music, but poison tops their playlists too !! Great to have all the best songs together.
Lincolnton, NC
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Ahhhhh Poison, Very Cool 80's hairband , all the songs I remember hearing on the radio and played on MTV. Love the ballads, they don't write songs like that anymore
Ft Lauderdale, FL
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Awful "hair metal" band, unless you're stuck in the 80s, keep scrolling, and don't purchase this album
Tecumseh, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Went to many a Poison concert in my day. Brett and the gang can sure rock a ballad. Timeless music well written ballads
Yakima Wa
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Poison reminds me of high school I'm aging myself but a really awesome group in their day
Dallas, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 3
I love Poison! Brett Michaels is awesome! These songs take me right back to the 80s hair band era!
Metairie, LA
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
This was my first concert. I think the tickets were $14. Wow, seems like a lifetime ago.
Pop Culture Expert Level 1
Well, besides the point that Bret Michaels is just yummy...the music is pretty awesome too! Hair bands and ballads baby!!
Abilene, TX
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
I love the 80's hair bands. Especially the ballads! Poison has always been one of my favorites. The songs were so great back then. I still listen to them today.
Ortonville, MI
Pop Culture Expert Level 2
Can't get enough of poison!!! Takes me back to basement parties, teenage crushes, and when music was good!!

Looking for your answer?