BY BEST OF ALL

Ayanna W.
They are good! Need I say more? I have a weak palate, but I thought this product had just the right amount of kick to it and wasn't too overpowering. I'd never eat more than 10 in a sitting so it was a great way to limit my consumption!
Nicole R.
Rensselaer, NY
I LOVE Wasabi peas and these are nothing short of delicious. I have had this brand and they really are good! Good crunch, good flavor, right amount of spice. Good job!
Abbey W.
I think wasabi peas are just down right the worst thing in the planet! In no way should I ever recommend these!
Katherine S.
Alexandria, VA
Great snack for on the go. Spicy and crunchy. Wish it was a little more spicy. Kind of clears your sinuses.