Best Naturals Raspberry Ketone with Green Tea, 500mg, 240 Veggie Capsule

What is Raspberry Ketone? Raspberry ketone is an aromatic component present in raspberries and other fruits. It can also be produced synthetically in a lab. How Does It Work? Adiponectin is a protein used by the body to regulate metabolism. Higher... see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Natasha R.
Riverview, Florida
I had recently started eating healthier, and walking daily....after 5 weeks, I was down about 20 lbs. Then I hit the dreaded plateau. I increased my waking distance....and still no weight loss. I ordered the "Best Naturals" Raspberry Ketone 500mg....WOW!!!! In 3 weeks I've lost 22 lbs. I will definitely continue to use this product....and I just ordered another 120 capsule bottle. One of the best weight loss products I've ever used! I've noticed an increase in my energy level, but without the negative "jittery" effects...and, I have noticed that I've lost SEVERAL inches in the tummy....which is really hard to do when you're in your 40's. I would recommend this product to anyone that would like a little help with their weight loss.
Kandyse T.
Mustang, OK
Helps with weight loss, is all natural, and i personally like that when i burp it tastes like raspberries lol which trust me is a bonus, especially if your like me who takes several supplements.
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
These worked at first however I found out that for myself and my dad that they raised our blood pressure. Not a healthy alternative. Better to just get up and start walking.
Erica P.
Tellico Plns, TN
I have a hard time loosing weight and these are pretty much the only thing that helps kick start the weight loss process. I lost 15 pounds in 6 weeks thanks to these!
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
Wellness Guru Expert Level 1
These didn't work for me. I took them for two months and I didn't really lose anything. I was eating healthier and what I didn't lose was probably from that.
Virginia R.
Heber, CA
I took these for a while and did see a small difference. However they had me jittery almost all day and i would get headaches and dizzy all the time.
Angela G.
Greenfield, WI
In the beginning of using this product i lost a little bit of weight but after a while of using it i stopped losing weight.
Christina E.
Wellness Guru Expert Level 3
I took these until the bottle ran out but did not experience any additional benefits from it. I did not purchase again.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
I like this supplement and I really think it is a great addition for anybody trying to kiss weight.
Elise K.
Dallastown, PA
These used along with a healthy diet and workout will really hope you maximize your weight loss.
Jacky R.
Bakersfield, CA
How good are the pills to lose weight?