2 colors available

BY BEST NATURALS

What is Raspberry Ketone? Raspberry ketone is an aromatic component present in raspberries and other fruits. It can also be produced synthetically in a lab. How Does It Work? Adiponectin is a protein used by the body to regulate metabolism. Higher... see more...

• How good are the pills to lose weight?3 Answers
Natasha R.
Natasha R.
Riverview, Florida
I had recently started eating healthier, and walking daily....after 5 weeks, I was down about 20 lbs. Then I hit the dreaded plateau. I increased my waking distance....and still no weight loss. I ordered the "Best Naturals" Raspberry Ketone 500mg....WOW!!!! In 3 weeks I've lost 22 lbs. I will definitely continue to use this product....and I just ordered another 120 capsule bottle. One of the best weight loss products I've ever used! I've noticed an increase in my energy level, but without the negative "jittery" effects...and, I have noticed that I've lost SEVERAL inches in the tummy....which is really hard to do when you're in your 40's. I would recommend this product to anyone that would like a little help with their weight loss.
Lisa T.
Lisa T.
Albuquerque, NM
I like this supplement and I really think it is a great addition for anybody trying to kiss weight.
Kandyse T.
Kandyse T.
Mustang, OK
Helps with weight loss, is all natural, and i personally like that when i burp it tastes like raspberries lol which trust me is a bonus, especially if your like me who takes several supplements.
Erica P.
Erica P.
Tellico Plns, TN
I have a hard time loosing weight and these are pretty much the only thing that helps kick start the weight loss process. I lost 15 pounds in 6 weeks thanks to these!
Angela G.
Angela G.
Greenfield, WI
In the beginning of using this product i lost a little bit of weight but after a while of using it i stopped losing weight.
Elise K.
Elise K.
Dallastown, PA
These used along with a healthy diet and workout will really hope you maximize your weight loss.
Holly B.
Holly B.
Hayesville, NC
These worked at first however I found out that for myself and my dad that they raised our blood pressure. Not a healthy alternative. Better to just get up and start walking.
Christina E.
Christina E.
Wellness Guru Expert
I took these until the bottle ran out but did not experience any additional benefits from it. I did not purchase again.
Virginia R.
Virginia R.
Heber, CA
I took these for a while and did see a small difference. However they had me jittery almost all day and i would get headaches and dizzy all the time.
Stacie P.
Stacie P.
Geneva, OH
These didn't work for me. I took them for two months and I didn't really lose anything. I was eating healthier and what I didn't lose was probably from that.
Jacky R.
Jacky R.
Bakersfield, CA
How good are the pills to lose weight?