Best Maid® Pickled Okra

by Best Maid

Packed FRESH & FILLED to the brim, I'm the BEST MAID pickled okra in Texas, & have been since 1926. So, go on & carry on the tradition!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Best Maid® Pickled Okra!
Brandi H.
While a little more salty than expected, they have a great taste and aren’t as slimy as most okra are!
Deb M.
Plano, TX
I went to AR my aunt brought out a homemade jar of pickled okra, this brand has better flavor than hers, it’s a really good pickled okra. It can go with fried fish, BBQ’s and most foods in general.
Erika B.
Noblesville , IN
These are the cheapest pickled okra brand out there. You can get a jar from Walmart for about $3 and they're just as good as the expensive bouchy brands that are triple that amount. Great for a spicy bloody mary or to eat alone. I highly recommend.

Looking for your answer?