BY BEST MAID #85 in Canned Vegetables

Not to brag, but, let's just say I'm a pretty BIG DILL. People know me & they LIKE me. Join my Best Maid family & find out what your fridge has been missing since 1926! see more...

• Better than the vlassic pickles? This seems like it would take up...1 Answers
Buy on Walmart
Shay W.
Waco, TX
I can eat the whole jar seriously, and I'll even drink the juice. I will eat them with kool-aid and make kool-aid pickles. I'm a 90s baby for goodness sakes. I show my kids all the time how to eat them and they still disrespect the pickle smh. These things are the best vegetables ever in life, wait are these even vegetables 🤔
Eva S.
Morehead, KY
Best part about living in Oklahoma was that I could get these pickles hate that I cant find them in Kentucky. . love love love them wish I had one...
Zavionte H.
Durham, NC
These pickles are good and I eat them with a sandwich or salad. I like cucumbers a lot. Their literally the best.
RINI S.
You must try this if your a pickle person they come in flavors and really good great value for money too
Mariah K.
I love eating these dill pickles even plain. They go well with my sandwiches.
Amber W.
Springtown, TX
I am a pickle fanatic, and these are my favorite pickles- by far! It's sourced nearby. I would say I eat 1-3 dill pickles, daily. I will go out of my way for this brand. I would suggest they make an individual packaged version for those on the go, for purchase at movie theaters, or maybe sold at Dollar stores in the snack area. Highly recommend.
Alyssa M.
Best made has the best dill pickles I love these pickles so much they are crunchy and juicy and just delicious!!Love them with hot cheetoes .
Jamie T.
Better than the vlassic pickles? This seems like it would take up lots of space in the fridge. Are there smaller jars