Best Friends by Sheri Cuddle Cup Ilan Dog Bed

by Best Friends by Sheri

Designed for tight snugglers, your furry friend will love the Best Friends by Sheri Cuddle Cup. It features high (9 inches), overstuffed walls and an overstuffed bottom that provide maximum comfort and support. The interior is made with ultra-soft and...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Best Friends by Sheri Cuddle Cup Ilan Dog Bed!
Best Friends by Sheri Cuddle Cup Ilan Dog Bed uploaded by Daina G.
My pup is obsessed with this bed! He loves it so much and is always sleeping in it. If we travel I always bring his bed. The only thing I don’t love is how it’s a little difficult to wash. I did get the white one so the dirt is seen more.
Woodmere, NY
Purchased at: Chewy.com
My dog loves this bed!! Round and cuddly. He was in our bed and now he goes into his bed at night on his own!! He loves the round shape.

Looking for your answer?