Pet SuppliesCat SuppliesCat FoodFromm Family Foods
Best Friend Products Corp Fromm Four Star Salmon A La Veg Dry Cat Food

Best Friend Products Corp Fromm Four Star Salmon A La Veg Dry Cat Food

by Fromm Family Foods

Four Star Salmon A La Veg Dry Cat Food The Four Star Salmon A La Veg Dry Cat Food features the wholesome goodness of fresh wild salmon & rice with broccoli, cauliflower, blueberries & parsley for a joyful and nutritious pet treat. Features Prebiotics & Probiotics to Aid Digestion Optimum Omega Fatty Acids Ratio Fresh Wild Salmon Fresh Wild Salmon with cartilage rich in Natural Glucosamine Item Specifications: Size 5lb 15lb Flavor Salmon Ingredients Salmon, Salmon Meal, Pearled Barley, White Rice, Sweet Potato, Whole Dried Egg, Dried Tomato Pomace, Fish Broth, Salmon Oil (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Safflower Oil, Potato, Flaxseed, Chicken Fat (preserved with mixed tocopherols), Carrots, Broccoli, Cauliflower, Apples, Lecithin, Chicken Cartilage, DL-Methionine, Potassium Chloride, Cranberries, Blueberries, Salt, Chicory Root Extract, Alfalfa Sprouts, Yucca Schidigera Extract, Folic Acid, Parsley, Lactobacillus Acidophilus, Bifidobacterium Longum, Lactobacillus Plantarum, Enterococcous Faecium, Vitamin A, D3, E, B12 Supplements, Choline Bitartrate, Niacin, Pantothenic Acid, Ascorbic Acid, Riboflavin, Thiamine Mononitrate, Pyridoxine Hydrochloride, Biotin, Zinc Sulfate, Ferrous Sulfate, Manganous Sulfate, Copper Sulfate, Cobalt Carbonate, Calcium Iodate, Iron Proteinate, Zinc Proteinate, Copper Proteinate, Manganese Proteinate, Sodium Selenite. Guaranteed Analysis Protein 32% Min Fat 15% Min Fiber 3.5% Max Moisture 10% Max Ash 6.5% Max Magnesium 0.10% Max Taurine 0.12% Min Omega 6 Fatty Acids 2.7% Min Omega 3 Fatty Acids 0.5% Min Lactobacillus Acidophilus 100,000,000 CFU/lb Min Bifidobacterium Longum 100,000,000 CFU/lb Min Lactobacillus Plantarum 100,000,000 CFU/lb Min Enterococcous Faecium 100,000,000 CFU/lb Min Feeding Guidelines Weight of Cat 5 - 10 lbs 10 - 15 lbs Cups/Day 1/3 - 1/2 1/2 - 2/3 Weight of Cat 2.3 - 4.5 kg 4.5 - 6.8 kg Grams/Day 35 - 53 57 - 75

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Best Friend Products Corp Fromm Four Star Salmon A La Veg Dry Cat Food!
Kelly M.
1,469 reviews
Tracy seemed sort of ambivalent about this but she really likes some of the other flavors that this company makes.
Erin L.
Pittsburgh, PA
Out of all the Fromm dry foods I’ve bought for my cats, they really seem to like this one (and the chicken one) the most. The run to it when it’s brought in the house, so I am assuming they like the taste. I have noticed that this is harder to find in my area. I have to purchase it at an Agway, and sometimes, they are completely out or have a very limited selection. I wish more pet stores sold this.
Tiffany S.
Marietta, GA
I feel like I’m feeding my cats something that’s healthy. I buy this from Hollywood Feed and I don’t mind spending a little extra money to feed my babies well.
Stacy R.
denver
My cat loves this food. She [email protected] and meow until we give her more! Would definitely recommend.
Dina S.
My sheltie is on the Fromm lamb he’s loves it I’ve try lots of different foods on him and this is the first food he cleans the bowl in one sitting
Michelle M.
Bonita Spgs, FL
Great product with good ingredients. I feel good about feeling my pets Fromm. My cats like this food but don’t overeat. I would recommend this food for sure!
Lori K.
Valley Vlg, CA
I love all Fromm’s products, but I especially love their dog food. There are so many recipes to choose from so my dog never gets bored. They have a variety of grain free choices and you never need to rotationally feed your dog when you transition from recipe to recipe. They are kind on my dogs stomach and are made from excellent ingredients. They even have a program when you buy 12 bags, they send you one for free. You just need to save a copy of your receipts plus the bar code on the bag and mail them in once you have 12.
Tyler H.
Richmond , VA
Fromms is hands down our go to when it comes to our pets. A bit expensive but absolutely worth it !
Lauren S.
Mason, OH
Our cats love this food. I have 3 cats and they literally beg for it. Yes it is a little more expensive than a normal cat food but I feel like our cats are getting a better product. We buy ours at Pet People and I also like that store better than some of the larger stores.
Kori Ann K.
Franklin
My cats go nuts for this food. It is a little pricey but worth every penny for the ingredients.

Looking for your answer?