Best Friend Products Corp Blue Buffalo Wilderness Jerky Dog Treat Turkey uploaded by Shelby D.Best Friend Products Corp Blue Buffalo Wilderness Jerky Dog Treat Turkey uploaded by Danika P.

BY BEST FRIEND PRODUCTS CORP

Blue Buffalo Wilderness Dog Jerky TreatsBlue Buffalo Wilderness Dog Jerky Treats are a hearty, protein-packed strip with more than enough taste to satisfy the wolf spirit in your canine carnivore. Made with the finest natural ingredients, Wilderness Jerky is a wholesome treat that will help support your dog's strength, health and vitality. All Blue Buffalo Wilderness Dog Jerky Treats contain no by-products, and are made without artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. High-quality meat makes Blue Buffalo Wilderness Dog Jerky Treats the perfect treat for dogs who are fed a grain-free or raw diet. It's jerky with a wild side! see more...

Buy on PETCO
Vanessa P.
Idaho Falls, ID
We love all the product from Blue Buffalo. My dog loves their treats! He will only eat from this brand
Kelly  B.
Pingree Grove , IL
Excellent treat, my dog loves it and it doesn't upset his stomach like so many other treats do
Stacey C.
Minus one star because they are so expensive. They are very high quality and my dogs love them.
Danika P.
Edmonton, AB
When I first brought my rescue home, she wouldn't eat anything. I was given a container of kibble and milkbone style treats that she was apparently already eating, although I can't imagine she ate much of it. I knew I needed to find her something that she would willingly eat, and be excited to eat. After cycling through various different dry treats, we landed on these. She loves them, and I love that they're cut up small enough that they're actually a good treat size, the perfect reward for all the training we're working on now. They can be a little bit expensive, so I try to buy them when they go on sale, or when the store has a coupon, but if she's happy, it's worth it.
Kelli M.
Pet Lover Expert Level 3
My golden retriever loves stinky treats! These are by all standards stinky...but they are also healthy for her and she loves them! We save these for special occasions at home because they are a tad more costly than the average dog treat.