Best Friend Products Corp Blue Buffalo Wilderness Jerky Dog Treat Turkey uploaded by Shelby D.Best Friend Products Corp Blue Buffalo Wilderness Jerky Dog Treat Turkey uploaded by Danika P.

BY BEST FRIEND PRODUCTS CORP

Blue Buffalo Wilderness Dog Jerky TreatsBlue Buffalo Wilderness Dog Jerky Treats are a hearty, protein-packed strip with more than enough taste to satisfy the wolf spirit in your canine carnivore. Made with the finest natural ingredients, Wilderness Jerky is a wholesome treat that will help support your dog's strength, health and vitality. All Blue Buffalo Wilderness Dog Jerky Treats contain no by-products, and are made without artificial flavors, colors or preservatives. High-quality meat makes Blue Buffalo Wilderness Dog Jerky Treats the perfect treat for dogs who are fed a grain-free or raw diet. It's jerky with a wild side! see more...

Monica Q.
Salinas, CA
Pet Lover Expert Level 1
My dogs will literally go bonkers if they see, hear or smell this turkey jerky! It's such a great, healthy snack to give them and they absolutely love the taste! I strongly recommend for training, just use small bits to work with your pets ... my yorkie, Pomeranian, lab/pit mix and husky all love these so regardless of your breed you'll have a winner if you pick this treat!
Amanda m.
Bowling Green, KY
My dog loves these treats. He's very picky about what he eats but when it comes to wilderness trailtreats he will eat the hole bag if I let him. I have to put then up and hide them or he will try and get to them. He's loves them
Rima J.
My Rottweiler loves these.every time I buy these for him, he thinks he did something wonderful.im sure they taste amazing for him because if I let him he would eat the whole bag.
Jessica P.
My puppies were a little hesitant about eating these it took us a while to get them to taste them. I haven't repurchased just because my puppies didn't enjoy them very much
Amy H.
Lacey, WA
We love all blue buffalo products. My dog really enjoys these treats and I love that they are made with real meat. I'm comforted that I'm not giving my dog junk.
These are my dogs favorite treats. I reward my dogs good behavior with one of these turkey jerky snacks and they enjoy them very much. They have healthy ingredients and are a great snack/treat size.
Leona S.
Brandon, MS
I like this brand but my dog does not. I have given to other animals and they appeared to like it but my dog does not. He will sniff and put his nose up to it.
Cally  A.
Pace, FL
Pet Lover Expert Level 2
My pup loves these! She begs for them before bed and we have to give her one every night before she will lie down!
Rachel G.
State College, PA
Great treats for my dog. She loves them and I love the ingredients. I wish you got more in the bag, though!
My dogs love these and eat them up like crazy!! I highly recommend them - your dog won't be disappointed.