Best Friend Products Corp Blue Buffalo Weight Control Adult Dog Food - 6lbs OVERSIZE

BY BEST FRIEND PRODUCTS CORP

Your adult dog will love the great taste and nutrition of Blue Buffalo Weight Control food. Help slim down your dog with the unsurpassed nutrition of this reduced calorie formula. The precise blend of nutrients and antioxidants help maintain your dog's overall health while protecting him from toxins. He'll look and feel better in no time! Food Type: Dry Food Food Consistency: Kibble Life Stage: Adult Health Consideration: Weight Control Flavor: Chicken & Brown Rice Primary Ingredient: Chicken Nutrition Option: Natural Calories Per Serving: 415 calories per cup Package Weight: 6 lbs Directions: Up to 15 lbs: 1/4 to 1 cups 16 to 30 lbs: 1 1/4 to 1 3/4 cups 31 to 50 lbs: 1 3/4 to 2 1/2 cups 51 to 70 lb: 2 1/2 to 3 cups 71 to 100 lbs: 3 to 4 cups Over 100 lbs: Feed 4 cups plus 1/2 cup for each 20 lbs over 100 Ingredients: Deboned Chicken, Whole Ground Brown Rice, Whole Ground Barley, Oatmeal, Chicken Meal, Tomato Pomace (Natural Source of Lycopene), Rye, Rice Bran, Natural Chicken Flavor, Whole Potatoes, Peas, Chicken Fat (Naturally Preserved with Mixed Tocopherols), Whole Carrots, Whole Sweet Potatoes, Blueberries, Cranberries, Flaxseed (Natural Source of Omega 3 and 6 Fatty Acids), Barley Grass, Dried Parsley, Garlic, Alfalfa Meal, Dried Kelp, Yucca Schidigera Extract, L-Carnitine, L-Lysine, Glucosamine Hydrochloride, Chondroitin Sulfate, Turmeric, Sunflower Oil (Natural Source of Omega 6 Fatty Acids), Dried Chicory Root, Oil Of Rosemary, Beta Carotene, Calcium Carbonate, Vitamin A Supplement, Thiamine Mononitrate (Vitamin B1), Riboflavin (Vitamin B2), Niacin (Vitamin B3), D-Calcium Pantothenate (Vitamin B5), Pyridoxine Hydrochloride (Vitamin B6), Biotin (Vitamin B7), Folic Acid (Vitamin B9), Vitamin B12 Supplement, Calcium Ascorbate (Source of Vitamin C), Vitamin D3 Supplement, Vitamin E Supplement, Iron Amino Acid Chelate, Zinc Amino Acid C see more...

Jenny O.
Jenny O.
I have two lab mixes, who will eat nearly any edible thing, but after being on Blue Buffalo twice now, we are hooked. Our one dog is on this specific type because she is overweight, and has actually lost weight since going on with the help of exercise too. Overall, our dogs are more alert and behave better. In addition, they love the flavors! It's hilarious to watch them lick each other's bowls after eating.
Hailie D.
Hailie D.
Clermont, FL
One of our dogs favorites. . love that they have a variety of flavors, sizes of the "crunchies", sizes of the bags etc. the one day we brought home a bag of blue buffalo my golden was sooo excited that when we opened the bag he started eating out of the bag. was pretty funny. :) love Blu buffalo
Marina B.
Marina B.
Denver, CO
Our pup gained a couple pounds and we started getting concerned about his health. After watching all of the encouraging Blue Buffalo commercials, I did some research and looked into what the ingredients are-- they seem fantastic! While my pup LOVES the food, from what I've heard in consults, the brand is still too new for veterinarians to know if the all-natural products are really ALL pups need. My dog may just be allergic to it because hes had some new health problems (upset stomach/vomiting, rash) that have presented itself, but we are still diagnosing it-- maybe it's due to this food, maybe not. Still, I'm going to wait until the experts (vets) have done more research on it before committing to this brand...
Hannah D.
Hannah D.
Biloxi, MS
My Dachshund is a chunky lady, but the diet food the vet recommended went over like a lead balloon (of course she's losing weight! She refuses to eat the food!). But this, she loves and eats every bit and grunts with happiness.
Katelyn W.
Katelyn W.
Goose Creek, SC
Meat dogs food on the market. I would recommend this brand to anyone who cares about there dogs food.
Nicole S.
Nicole S.
Placerville, CA
Really love this dog food for my old girl. It really helped to keep her weight down and she actually likes it!!!! She has so much more energy now!
Hollee M.
Hollee M.
I love this food and I know it's pricey but I recommend it to anyone who wants to feed their dog top of the line food.
Mandy R.
Mandy R.
We have been using blue buffalo for quite some time. We probably will not ever change to due how much our cats go crazy even for the dry food! We use the hairball control one and it's like kitty cat nip infused or something because they gobble it up like crazy!
Yesenia C.
Yesenia C.
Miami Gardens, Florida
Blue Buffalo Chicken & Brown Rice Weight Control is awesome food for my dog. She seems to love it
Nichole S.
Nichole S.
Quakertown, PA
I have recently switched my dogs over from Beneful to Blue Buffalo dog food and the change is incredibly. Though we are transitioning carefully and slowly, the last 3 weeks have proven that we are making the right choice! The girls are much more alert, their digestion has improved and they love the food. They love Blue Buffalo!