BY BEST FRIEND PRODUCTS CORP

Blue Buffalo Lamb & Brown Rice Adult Dog Food - Premium Natural Dog Food and Dry Dog Food from petco.com Every pet parent wants their dog to be happy and healthy, and it takes a special kind of dry dog food to give your furry friend all the nutritional goodness he needs. Blue Buffalo Lamb & Brown Rice Adult Dog Food has everything you could possibly want in a natural dog food formula. Real lamb is the first ingredient in this adult dog food blend - you'll never have to worry about feeding your dog lamb by-products or filler substitutes again. The lamb's natural protein provides essential amino acids, and wholesome whole grains like brown rice, barley and oats keep your dog supplied with the complex carbohydrates he needs for energy. What really sets Blue Buffalo dry dog food apart is the unique formulation of the LifeSource bits. These cold-formed morsels contain a specialized balance of vitamins, minerals and antioxidants chosen by holistic veterinarians and animal nutritionists. The high potency of these nutrients ensures that your pooch is getting all his essential vitamins and minerals with every bite of natural dog food he takes. Blue Buffalo Lamb & Brown Rice Adult Dog Food is not just nutritious; it's also delicious! Your dog is sure to love the natural lamb, grain and veggie flavors that appeal to his natural tastes. Since this dry dog food features real ingredients with naturally high nutritional values, your dog will enjoy not only the taste of real lamb and brown rice but also a shinier coat, stronger bones and teeth, a boosted immune system, and many other healthful benefits. When it comes to natural dog food, Blue Buffalo Lamb & Brown Rice Adult Dog Food offers a complete balance of essential nutrients that positively impact every aspect of your dog's health. Blue Buffalo Lamb & Brown Rice dry dog food is available in a variety of packaging sizes. Shop and stock up on as much as you like depending on your particular dog's dietary needs and habits. see more...

Buy on PETCO
Bethany T.
Bethany T.
Westbrook, ME
I have a large dog so good can be expensive but he loves this and the value is good considering he only needs 2 cups a day!
shannon e.
shannon e.
Colchester, VT
Pet Lover Expert
Great Company , they care about your animals.. they offer great products great promos . pricey but reasonable for the ingredients in the food.. the only reason i am giving this 3 out of 5 is because of the numerous recalls.
Stephanie H.
Stephanie H.
Washington, DC
I only buy blue buffalo dog food for my two pups. I always switch the flavors every 6 weeks or so and lamb has been part of the mix. My dogs love all the flavors and I love that blue buffalo is made of good, natural products.
kim c.
kim c.
Will never buy again. This made my dogs sick. They would throw up and have blood in there stool. If anything has the word blue in it I wont have in my home
Alexa R.
Alexa R.
Mt Pleasant, SC
My dogs love this food. I will only feed them blue buffalo because I know it is safe for them to eat. It's more expensive but it's worth it for my pups!
Carlie M.
Carlie M.
Clarkston, MI
Thus is actually one of the few foods that agree with my dogs stomache, and that makes everyone in our house a lot happier.
I got this for my two year old husky because the ingredients are wonderful. I don't know what bothered her about it but it tore her stomach up to the point that she wouldn't eat at all for four days. She's never had a problem with any kind of food and doesn't have a problem with any of the main ingredients unless it's the lamb. Other than that I love BLUE products.
Lianne P.
Lianne P.
I've tried this on my corgi/dachshund who is such a picky eater, but after some research, I've found that the blue buffalo life protection formula is not an all meat-based dry dog food. My dog's feces would always smell and it would be soft. I'm not sure why it was like this, but I'd prefer the Blue Freedom brand or the Blue wilderness brand.
Lacey B.
Lacey B.
Monroe, LA
We love Blue Buffalo for our dogs and we love that is has wholesome ingredients. It's more expensive, but worth it.
Maura D.
Maura D.
My dog LOVES her Blue Buffalo as much as I do. I have a lot of faith that Blue Buffalo is good for her because I watched it transform my mom's dog. She is 8 or 9 years old and was starting to get very sluggish. After switching to Blue Buffalo, she is now more "puppy like" than she has been in years.
Anhly H.
Anhly H.
East Hartford, CT
I always see commercial for this dog food and I want to try it but I'm afraid of buying and then my dog won't like it (he's kind of picky). Is it worth it?
Victoria S.
Victoria S.
Pittsburgh, PA
Has anyone seen any major differences in their dog after using this dog food?
Ariel C.
Ariel C.
Jacksonville, FL
Pet Lover Expert
On blue puppy formula and looking for an adult food. Any differences with health and flavors?