BY BEST FOODS #2 in Tartar Sauce

Add pizzazz to any meal with Best Foods Tartar Sauce — a tangy blend of creamy mayonnaise, relish and delicious spices.

• Hello Everyone,Thank you to Influenster and Best Foods fo...2 Answers
  • What other flavors does this come in?1 Answers
Cristie G.
I received this Tartar Sauce made by Bestfoods and sent to me by Influenster to try for free and I'm here to write my honest review!!! Influenster chose me to send this to for an honest review and to get the word out!! I'm not one to try many items in my home me lean towards a less greasy lifestyle but since I received this for free I feted up some fish!! Ssooooo good!! The tartar sauce was the perfect dipping sauce paired with ketchup even the kids loved it!! What a great addition to our condiments shelf. It has just the right amount of relish that gives it that twang!! Its very creamy and not to thick to where ypu dont get a good sunk lol. Will def buy again for our next fish fry when we run out of this bottle.
Joy S.
Upland , CA
I’m not usually a big fan of tartar sauce, but this sauce from Best Foods is pretty darn good! It’s creamy with a nice zing and some crunchy relish. We have mostly used it with fish sticks and a squeeze of lemon, but I also tried it a with artichokes in place in butter and I loved it! My husband loves this tartar sauce so it will definitely become a permanent staple in our house. I give it 5 stars for taste, but gave it 4 stars because the relish tends to get stuck in the opening of the squeeze bottle and can make it difficult to get the sauce out. I had it explode on me a couple times making a mess. Maybe a design change in the bottle? Best Foods Tartar Sauce
Jessica L.
Costa Mesa, CA
Couldn't have received this from Influenster at a better time! My boyfriend and I have been meaning to make home made fish and chips and the tartar sauced paired perfectly. I was pleasantly surprised on how tasty the sauce was. We both have tried other tartar sauces from other brands and have always been a bit disappointed in either flavor or consistency. The Best Foods tartar sauce had a great consistency and had the perfect amount of tanginess. I personally love relish, so the extra in this recipe was perfect for me! Overall, I would definitely purchase again because of the flavor, ease of packaging, and price point.

*Received free from Influenster for my honest opinion.*
Amaris A.
San Gabriel, CA
I was pleasantly surprised with this tartar sauce. I really enjoyed it with more than just fish as I rarely make fish. I tried it with fries and a few other random things and I liked it mostly with fries. I definitly taste the difference from other garter sauces and this is the winner to me with that extra pickle!!! I also liked that it wasn't too thick or too thin it has a good consistency to it.
Theresa V.
I recieved the best foods tartar sauce complementary from influenster free to try out. I was interested in this product because it's been ages since I've had any kind of tartar sauce. It was never top on my condiment list of most buys. But after trying this tarter sauce, I might actually have to buy this again. And of course more fish more often. The taste was quite good. Not over powering. It has the right amount of flavor that doesn't over power your fish. We ended up eating fish two days in a row because we liked it so much.
Lixa M.
San Jose, CA
When my box arrived, I was excited and apprehensive; I haven’t found a tartar sauce I like in the past, so I made my own.
Best Foods Tartar Sauce was the game changer with their new improved recipe that has extra relish.
Honestly, I think this made all the difference, it now has a lovely thick consistency with just the right balance of tanginess to make the sauce pair nicely with seafood.
I can finally feel good about purchasing a store-bought Sauce!
With this said, I prepared Tuna Burgers for dinner and served the sauce with the burgers. My youngest child even ate the Tartar sauce with sweet potato fries yesterday! King's Hawaiian Hamburger Buns Original Hawaiian Sweet - 6 CT
Rebecca V.
Oro Valley, AZ
I never really thought of tartar sauce as having much of a different flavor, I thought they would all be mostly the same. I was wrong! This one says it has more relish in it and I really tasted the difference. I just paired it with some Gorton’s fish fillets made in the oven so I could focus mainly on trying the sauce and I really enjoyed it. The extra relish gave it a slightly more tart flavor which I really enjoyed. I would definitely buy this tartar sauce next time I need some!
Sarah N.
I, along with my co-workers, tried the new Best Foods Tartar Sauce along with battered halibut. There was mixed feedback from all. Although everyone generally agreed that it was delicious and continued to use it on their fish after the initial tasting of the tartar sauce, some people thought that it was too sweet and some people thought it was better than regular tartar sauce. If you are a fan of sweet relish, then you will certainly enjoy this tartar sauce.
Rachel B.
Mesa, AZ
I used the Best Foods Tartar sauce as a way to bind and flavor canned tuna, breadcrumbs, chopped onion and garlic and some other seasonings together into tuna cakes (similar to crab cakes). The tuna cakes tasted great and the tartar sauce added a nice creaminess and tanginess to the end dish. The only thing I deducted 1 star for was the amount of pickle in the tartar sauce, as I love a lot of pickle and felt that there could have been more. But overall this product has a nice flavor and texture and I would use it again.
Yvonne L.
Smooth and Creamy it was, I'm more a tangy taste type of person but overall it was good. I paired with some fried fish over the weekend at a fish fry so I was able to see if others like and they loved it,so I will be purchasing to keep on hand..
Diem N.
Antioch , CA
Hello Everyone,Thank you to Influenster and Best Foods for the full size bottle of Tartar Sauce.  I normally eat my tartar sauce with fish and chips, but I discover you can use with different veggies. I will purchase this item again.  I love the creamy and sweet it is a perfect balance .
Mariame S.
Phoenix, AZ
What other flavors does this come in?