Add pizzazz to any meal with Best Foods Tartar Sauce — a tangy blend of creamy mayonnaise, relish and delicious spices.

What other flavors does this come in?
Hello Everyone,Thank you to Influenster and Best Foods for the full size bottle of Tartar Sauce.  I normally eat my tartar sauce with fish and chips, but I discover you can use with different veggies. I will purchase this item again.  I love the creamy and sweet it is a perfect balance .
Start your review of Best Foods Tartar Sauce!
San Anselmo, CA
This product is ok but honestly spend a little more or make your own. This tarter sauce tastes a lot like mayo and doesn’t have much flavor. Might be good for kids but I wouldn’t but it again.
Los Angeles, CA
As a loyal fan of Best Foods products, I was really excited to try the new Tartar Sauce. On seafood night I made beer battered banana blossoms, french fries and coleslaw...typical meal sans the meat. I expected a briny, creamy sauce to perfectly compliment the deep fried flaky blossoms. This tartar sauce is extremely sweet. The added pickles overpower the entire product, thus throwing off any seafood inspired flavor profile. Sure, you could add horseradish or even a few capers to adjust the taste...but if I'm doing all of that, I could just make my own tartar sauce right? To give this product a fair shake, I also tried it in potato salad and added it to tuna. Works perfectly for those dishes. It could also serve as the base for a dip for fries or raw veggies, possibly mixed with Sriracha and slathered on a veggie burger. I love you Best Foods, but your Tartar Sauce is a hard pass for me. If you decide to make a new and improved version, count me in as a taste tester. *I received this complimentary product from Influenster for an honest review.
Saratoga, CA
I really love this Tartar sauce! I tried it with an old school favorite - fish sticks and tater tots. (Side note - have you ever dipped a tater tot or french fry in tartar sauce? SO TASTY!). It's a little more tangy than traditional tartar sauce, but still creamy and delicious. And I definitely noticed the extra relish!   I'm taking off one star because the hole in the lid is too small to dispense all that extra relish and got clogged! I ended up taking the lid off to get all that tasty goodness on my plate. But don't let that stop you from trying this product!
(I received these products complimentary from Influenster for testing purposes.)
Upland, CA
Best Foods Tartar Sauce uploaded by Joy S.
I’m not usually a big fan of tartar sauce, but this sauce from Best Foods is pretty darn good! It’s creamy with a nice zing and some crunchy relish. We have mostly used it with fish sticks and a squeeze of lemon, but I also tried it a with artichokes in place in butter and I loved it! My husband loves this tartar sauce so it will definitely become a permanent staple in our house. I give it 5 stars for taste, but gave it 4 stars because the relish tends to get stuck in the opening of the squeeze bottle and can make it difficult to get the sauce out. I had it explode on me a couple times making a mess. Maybe a design change in the bottle? Best Foods Tartar Sauce
San gabriel , CA
I was pleasantly surprised with this tartar sauce. I really enjoyed it with more than just fish as I rarely make fish. I tried it with fries and a few other random things and I liked it mostly with fries. I definitly taste the difference from other garter sauces and this is the winner to me with that extra pickle!!! I also liked that it wasn't too thick or too thin it has a good consistency to it.
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
I received this Tartar Sauce made by Bestfoods and sent to me by Influenster to try for free and I'm here to write my honest review!!! Influenster chose me to send this to for an honest review and to get the word out!! I'm not one to try many items in my home me lean towards a less greasy lifestyle but since I received this for free I feted up some fish!! Ssooooo good!! The tartar sauce was the perfect dipping sauce paired with ketchup even the kids loved it!! What a great addition to our condiments shelf. It has just the right amount of relish that gives it that twang!! Its very creamy and not to thick to where ypu dont get a good sunk lol. Will def buy again for our next fish fry when we run out of this bottle.
Oro Valley, AZ
I never really thought of tartar sauce as having much of a different flavor, I thought they would all be mostly the same. I was wrong! This one says it has more relish in it and I really tasted the difference. I just paired it with some Gorton’s fish fillets made in the oven so I could focus mainly on trying the sauce and I really enjoyed it. The extra relish gave it a slightly more tart flavor which I really enjoyed. I would definitely buy this tartar sauce next time I need some!
Received complimentary sample from Influenster
My husband and I love fish and chips. We love a good tartar sauce even more. When we found out we would be getting Best Foods Tartar Sauce from Influenster we jumped up and down with joy! When we received it we immediately made fish and chips to try the tartar sauce and it did not disappoint. It was creamy and delicious and we cannot wait to eat it again!
Costa Mesa, CA
Couldn't have received this from Influenster at a better time! My boyfriend and I have been meaning to make home made fish and chips and the tartar sauced paired perfectly. I was pleasantly surprised on how tasty the sauce was. We both have tried other tartar sauces from other brands and have always been a bit disappointed in either flavor or consistency. The Best Foods tartar sauce had a great consistency and had the perfect amount of tanginess. I personally love relish, so the extra in this recipe was perfect for me! Overall, I would definitely purchase again because of the flavor, ease of packaging, and price point.

*Received free from Influenster for my honest opinion.*

*Received free from Influenster for my honest opinion.*
Elk Grove, CA
I was given a free sample of Best Foods Tartar Sauce by Influenster to give my honest review and opinion. I am generally not a big fan of Tartar Sauce in general and after trying the Best Foods Tartar Sauce I was pleasantly surprised by how well it tasted. I really liked the spices and the combination of the relish mixed together. Other Tartar Sauces that I have tried in the past have either been too bland, too watery or too chunky. With Best Foods Tartar Sauce I get great taste and consistency all in one. I would definitely recommend Best Foods Tartar Sauce to anyone that is looking for a great tasting Tartar Sauce.