Add pizzazz to any meal with Best Foods Tartar Sauce — a tangy blend of creamy mayonnaise, relish and delicious spices.

What other flavors does this come in?
Hello Everyone,Thank you to Influenster and Best Foods for the full size bottle of Tartar Sauce.  I normally eat my tartar sauce with fish and chips, but I discover you can use with different veggies. I will purchase this item again.  I love the creamy and sweet it is a perfect balance .
Start your review of Best Foods Tartar Sauce!
Courtney M.
My husband and I love fish and chips. We love a good tartar sauce even more. When we found out we would be getting Best Foods Tartar Sauce from Influenster we jumped up and down with joy! When we received it we immediately made fish and chips to try the tartar sauce and it did not disappoint. It was creamy and delicious and we cannot wait to eat it again!
Talar A.
Torrance , CA
This was delicious!!! My seafood never tasted better! It was tangy and paired well with my fish. It also had a nice texture to it. Mix in some extra garlic for a better taste! I would definitely purchase this product again!
Christina K.
Peoria, AZ
Good taste, was not anything special.  Depending on the price of the item in stores I may chose it over other brands I have used before.  I did like that seemed a cleaner tasting then others and that did not surprise me being it was a Best Foods product.
gabriela B.
Wilmington, CA
this tartar sauce had a Good taste when paired with cocktail shrimp and fried calamari.  Tangy and flavorful.  would definitely recommend to friends and family.  Good size bottle and nice that it's a squeezable version of Best Foods.
Laura C.
Sherman oaks , CA
It was good, good taste and consistency- not too liquid- I put some of these on my fish and tasted good!
Charmaine T.
Santa Clara, CA
1st of all the packaging is an A+, I love how its in a squeezable bottle and no mess! The taste is yum, I especially love to pair it up with fish and chips.
Amaris A.
San Gabriel, CA
I was pleasantly surprised with this tartar sauce. I really enjoyed it with more than just fish as I rarely make fish. I tried it with fries and a few other random things and I liked it mostly with fries. I definitly taste the difference from other garter sauces and this is the winner to me with that extra pickle!!! I also liked that it wasn't too thick or too thin it has a good consistency to it.
Shelly K.
San Diego, CA
For a wholesale product, this is pretty good. I would recommend it for anyone looking to buy something cheaper than the pricey products.
Serena Y.
San Francisco, CA
I really like that this comes in a squeeze bottle and in a standing position. The taste of the tar tar sauce goes perfectly with fish and chips and fish sticks. Also perfect with calamari and anything that is fried seafood! I am reviewing this product because i was sent this product free of charge and for my review by influenster. #influenster #bestfoods #gotitfree
Becky M.
Aurora, CO
I love this Best Foods Tartar Sauce on fish, and have also used it with my fries! I bought this at King Soopers.