Best Foods Sunflower Oil Mayonnaise Dressing

Best Foods Mayonesa con Aceite de Girasol combina el sabor cremoso, rico e irresistible que tanto te encanta con una mezcla de aceites de calidad (aceite de girasol, canola y soya). Nuestra receta es rica en Omega-3 ALA y vitamina E, con un 30% menos de grasa y calorías que la mayonesa Best Foods® Real, no contiene gluten y está certificada Kosher. Contiene 320 mg de ALA por porción, el 20% del valor diario de ALA de 1.6g.

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Best Foods Sunflower Oil Mayonnaise Dressing!
Eli R.
Kennewick, WA
Best Foods Sunflower Oil Mayonnaise Dressing uploaded by Eli R.
We don't consume a lot of mayonnaise so I prefer to take this little jar that is practical to put the mayonnaise on it, I like it has better taste than the othersBest Foods Sunflower Oil Mayonnaise Dressing
paul N.
Las Vegas , NV
Best Foods mayonnaise is very good for a lot of different things especially when you're making a potato salad or deviled eggs you don't need to mix a lot of spices in it cuz it's already there everyone try it out
Monse H.
The only reason I bought was because I was going to the park and needed something convenient but it don’t taste as good
Satava O.
I haven't tried this but it look delicious and would probably be so good onba turkey sandwich for lunch 😁
Adriana M.
Fresno, CA
I’m not a big fan of mayo. My bought this one once and it had a good flavor to it but it still tasted like mayo and everyone loves it, it’s just not meant for me.
Brittney S.
Oceanside, CA
This Mayo is delicious to mix with any foods that require. Gives it a unique flavor that changes the game.
Shannon P.
Moses Lake, WA
Purchased at: Walmart
This is a delicious mayonnaise! The avacado oil makes it healthier while still keeping the great quality that I get from the regular Best Foods mayonnaise. I definitely recommend the lime version.
Tiffany V.
Lemoore
Didn’t get the one with lime, but the avocado oil mayo is delicious! A healthier alternative and tastes like real mayo. Delicious on a sandwich and a little healthier for you.
Crislyn H.
Kailua Kona, HI
So i was super skeptical about purchasing this Mayo. I kept hearing you tubers talk about this and i kind of thought it was over hyped. But once i tried this out for myself i actually can’t even tell the difference. I swear i wouldn’t even know it wasn’t the normal Mayo if the labels weren’t different colors. For the health value, no complaints here.
A B.
Bought for the first time and will def Buy again, tastes so great. Perfect for summer salads, tuna sandwiches or ever egg salad. No need to add extra flavor or spices and def a healthier alternative.

Looking for your answer?