Best Foods Roasted Garlic Drizzle Sauce

Calling all garlic lovers! Our Roasted Garlic Sauce is made with loads of real garlic for a robust, warm-roasted taste you’ll love. Use it as a drizzle, dressing, or dip to add instant savory flavor to sandwiches, vegetables, and more. Containing no artificial flavors or high fructose corn syrup, this specialty sauce is also dairy-free, gluten-free and low in added sugars.

PERFECTLY CRISPY

Best Foods spreads better than butter right out of the fridge.

For a super crisp and delicious grilled cheese sandwich every time, simply brush the outside of bread with Best Foods Mayonnaise and grill!

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Best Foods Roasted Garlic Drizzle Sauce!
Rose M.
Bellingham, WA
Best Foods Roasted Garlic Drizzle Sauce uploaded by Rose M.
This might be my new favorite condiment! It’s super flavorful, and it goes great with any other condiment. The tip is a bit messy, but that’s not too much of an issue! I’d definitely repurchase!
Kymeisha F.
Best Foods Roasted Garlic Drizzle Sauce uploaded by Kymeisha F.
I really like garlic and I used this as a dipping sauce for chicken tenders, it was so good. I would definitely purchase this.
Daniela D.
Bonney Lake, WA
Best Foods Roasted Garlic Drizzle Sauce uploaded by Daniela D.
If you really love adding Garlic to your food, this is your product! The best part is that you don’t have to use too much to feel the flavor. I’m really satisfied with this sauce and I will definitely buy it again.
Samantha S.
San Diego, CA
Best Foods Roasted Garlic Drizzle Sauce uploaded by Samantha S.
Very fun to put on sandwiches or pizza! It’s a little sweet but overall had great flavor!
Michelle E.
Cathedral Cty, CA
Best Foods Roasted Garlic Drizzle Sauce uploaded by Michelle E.
I live garlic, and this just is soo great. I used it to cook my steak with, marinating it. Then added it on top for more garlic yummyness! It’s a must have for garlic lovers! You can use it with sandwich’s, pasta, meats, anything.
Jennifer A.
Los Angeles, CA
Best Foods Roasted Garlic Drizzle Sauce uploaded by Jennifer A.
Used this on chicken and it was great, was surprisingly not too high in calories. Overall something new and exciting to add to the mix.
Destany P.
Chula Vista, CA
i really wanted to like this more than I did. I personally wasn't that big of a fan of this flavor. I really love garlic but this tasted more sweet to me than garlicky. I tried it on a sandwich, as a veggie dip and didn't like either. maybe some will like this but I didn't really
Tiffany P.
Las Vegas, NV
Best Foods Roasted Garlic Drizzle Sauce uploaded by Tiffany P.
I honestly didn’t know what to expect but I tried it with fish sticks and was super yummy! Has a stronger garlic taste than I thought but definitely can’t wait to try with other foods and use more in cooking.
Sara H.
Duvall, WA
Best Foods Roasted Garlic Drizzle Sauce uploaded by Sara H.
My husband liked this on roasted potatoes. I wasn’t a fan. It tastes like spiced up mayo to me.
Lacy D.
Best Foods Roasted Garlic Drizzle Sauce uploaded by Lacy D.
I have being trying this all week & let me tell you how delicious this is. The flavor is amazing (I love garlic), not overpowering, the consistency is pretty light not too creamy & the taste is so delicious on everything even rice. I mostly put it on my steamed veggies & now I feel hooked.. Definitely amazing, y’all need to grab this on your next grocery shopping trip, you won’t be disappointed. #HellmannsDrizzleSauce

Looking for your answer?