Best Foods Real Mayonnaise

America's #1 Mayonnaise is made with real*, simple ingredients: eggs, oil and vinegar. Best Foods® Real products are made with cage-free eggs. Our authentic mayonnaise is rich in Omega 3-ALA (contains 650 mg ALA per serving, 40% of the 1.6g Daily Value for ALA, 10g fat, and 1.5g saturated fat.) Use it to make outrageously juicy meals like our Parmesan Crusted Chicken!

Our convenient Best Foods Real To-Go Packet is the ideal condiment for all of your on-the-go meals. Spread it on sandwiches, wraps and more—it’s perfect for lunches. Say goodbye to soggy sandwiches, and hello to fresh flavor on the go!

I'm really confused as to why real mayonnaise is in the health section🤔
Does anyone else wanna know why this is in fitness?
Is this very healthy?
Start your review of Best Foods Real Mayonnaise!
Jennifer B.
Henderson, NV
Best Foods Real Mayonnaise uploaded by Jennifer B.
This is the ONLY mayonnaise brand that I will use. On the East Coast it's called Hellman's Mayonnaise and over here on the west coast it's called the Best Food. I love to put it on my sandwiches. I love to make salads with it... Chicken dalad is the BEST!. It's also great for making honey mustard with a little bit of Worcestershire sauce and of course mustard.
Aimee P.
Fresno
Purchased at: Walmart
The best mayonnaise! Some things you just don’t skimp on. This is one of them. When I think of Mayo this is the only brand i know!
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
Don’t use mayo often but when I do it’s always best foods😊 Works great on BLTs or in tuna and the quality is always fresh.
Alexis B.
Thornton, CO
Best foods is my second favorite mayo I use if Hellman’s is not available but I do think 🤔 it maybe the same company that makes this. Great for sandwiches 🥪 or hamburgers 🍔 it’s a great 👍 alternative to make egg 🥚 salad 🥗 sandwich’s 🥪! Yep this is a decent Mayo ❤️
liz I.
Grand Jct, CO
This is a standard Mayo. It has a good flavor and is a good texture. It works good in all areas: baking, cooking, sandwiches... Average cost.
Jacky L.
San Jose, CA
This prodcut is the best for me it have a good taste for me is number one really recomend this Mayonnaise to anyone
Taza A.
Ontario, CA
Best Foods Real Mayonnaise uploaded by Taza A.
By far the most used condiment in my refrigerator. Best Foods Mayonnaise is the standard for taste, and consistency. It's affordable, and easy to find locally. I would recommend this product, and I will definitely continue to use it.
Carissa C.
Ridgecrest, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
The only mayonnaise I will use. I grew up using this stuff and was always told there was certain things you can’t buy unless it was name brand and this was on top of that list.
Iris C.
N Hollywood, CA
Cremosa y deliciosa siempre la utilizo para mis comidas y a un precio accesible y lo puedo encontrar en todas las tiendas
Jennifer S.
Spokane, WA
I’ll be honest I’m not the biggest fan of mayo but when I do use it I ONlY use best foods. It’s always fresh tasting and makes sandwiches just a little better. I also use it when I make tuna for the kids.
Ask a question to the Influenster community...