BY BEST FOODS #4 in Mayonnaise

Best Foods Real Mayonnaise is proudly made with real, simple ingredients like cage free eggs, responsibly sourced oils and vinegar. It's simple. Only the finest, real ingredients go inside Best Foods Real Mayonnaise. Indeed, we're on a mission to use 100 percent cage - free eggs and 100 percent responsibly sourced soybean oil by 2020, and we're already well on our way. No wonder we deliver the rich and creamy taste America loves. * At least 50 percent in every jar of Best Foods Real Enjoy the delicious creamy taste of Best Foods Real Mayonnaise Made with real simple ingredients, like cage - free eggs, responsibly sourced oils, and vinegar* At least 50 percent in every jar of Best Foods' Real Best Foods Real is the ideal condiment for sandwiches, salads and burgers Use Best Foods as an ingredient to transform your barbecues and everyday chicken dinners into juicier, more delicious meals Rich in Omega 3 - Ala (contains 650mg Ala per serving, which is 40 percent of the 1.6g Daily Value for Ala) Gluten Free and Kosher Size: 48 oz.

Claire P.
Keizer, OR
This is my go to brand for real mayonnaise. I now usually use vegan mayonnaise (not because I’m vegan but because I have family allergic to eggs which are in this mayo), but this mayonnaise is still my go to especially when we are having a party or bbq with guests over. It has great flavor and goes well on many things, like hamburgers & sandwiches... I even love to dip artichoke leaves into it. Best Foods mayo is always consistent in taste & quality which is why I always go for that brand.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
This mayonnaise is the best mayo out there for me. You can taste the difference. I love to eat it on burgers or my favorite a turkey on white with mayo and guacamole. Make it even better and add bacon.
Marcela C.
When looking for a mayo that will never disappoint you this guys is the right one. It is great if you mix it with ketchup to make "pink" sauce for salmon or shrimp. The price is just right too. I usually get it a Safeway but you can find it everywhere.
Dulce J.
Yakima , WA
This mayonnaise never disappoints. You can buy at any grocery store. It can go on a variety of foods, you can mix it with other sauces. Definitely not healthy at all, but would buy again.
Krissia A.
Firebaugh, CA
I love this mayonnaise this is the only one me and my family use it just has a great taste very creamy and the price is totally worth it for that big bottle that you are receiving perfect for sandwiches.
Ellie D.
Brookhaven, GA
It feels silly to be reviewing this because it’s always been a staple in my fridge. Yeah it’s simple but it tastes good and it’s super cheap! I use this for so many things - from sandwiches and to making spicy mayo, it’s great!
Claudin S.
Antioch
Well of course, Best Foods mayo is the only mayo to buy. My family has used it for over 20 years, only Best Foods. Yup I love Mayonnaise and this is the best kind. I would gladly eat most of my meals slathered in this stuff.
Alma G.
La Mesa , CA
Love this mayo cannot get anything else always come back to this. Great for hot dogs and hamburgers and corn on the comb. I love that there is always a sale when I’m in need of it the most. Great taste and texture always.
Linda C.
Norwalk, CA
I rew up using Best foods real Mayonnaise. There was no other and still is no other for me. I love that it has a rich mayo taste not sweet like other cheap brands. I love to add it to my potato salad and deviled eggs or even by itself on my sandwich. They even carry a recipes on the label on other creative options. I've even seen a chocolate cake. If you're not buying this you're missing out! Go get some. And dont shame it till you try it.
Crystal R.
Pomona, CA
To me best foods is the beat mayo brand ive had it is kind of pricy but its worth it the mayo is really good quality and its noy as oily as other brands i like buying the big one at my costco it is my go to mayo
Hannah G.
Lynchburg, VA
Lol why is this under fitness?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
What do you use Mayo for?
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Why is this in the fitness section?
Kinsley R.
Im trying to figure out why this is under fitness?
Lauriebeth N.
Seattle, WA
Should this be used before or after a workout?

Walmart