BY BEST FOODS #5 in Mayonnaise

Best Foods Real Mayonnaise is proudly made with real, simple ingredients like cage free eggs, responsibly sourced oils and vinegar. It's simple. Only the finest, real ingredients go inside Best Foods Real Mayonnaise. Indeed, we're on a mission to use 100 percent cage - free eggs and 100 percent responsibly sourced soybean oil by 2020, and we're already well on our way. No wonder we deliver the rich and creamy taste America loves. * At least 50 percent in every jar of Best Foods Real Enjoy the delicious creamy taste of Best Foods Real Mayonnaise Made with real simple ingredients, like cage - free eggs, responsibly sourced oils, and vinegar* At least 50 percent in every jar of Best Foods' Real Best Foods Real is the ideal condiment for sandwiches, salads and burgers Use Best Foods as an ingredient to transform your barbecues and everyday chicken dinners into juicier, more delicious meals Rich in Omega 3 - Ala (contains 650mg Ala per serving, which is 40 percent of the 1.6g Daily Value for Ala) Gluten Free and Kosher Size: 48 oz.

Claire P.
Keizer, OR
This is my go to brand for real mayonnaise. I now usually use vegan mayonnaise (not because I’m vegan but because I have family allergic to eggs which are in this mayo), but this mayonnaise is still my go to especially when we are having a party or bbq with guests over. It has great flavor and goes well on many things, like hamburgers & sandwiches... I even love to dip artichoke leaves into it. Best Foods mayo is always consistent in taste & quality which is why I always go for that brand.
Heather K.
I really like how smooth and creamy this mail is. It has a great texture and a very good flavor. It does not have any onion or garlic added to it so you are just eating plain Mayo not bad that's had spices added to it.  Good for those with allergies to onion and garlic!
Jennay L.
Los Angeles, CA
Can’t go wrong with one of the best selling mayo in the US. I apply this on all my sandwiches and it gives my sandwich such a great taste! It can get pricey if you buy the smaller container, which is like $3.50 at the store, compared to like $3 for a larger tub. I generally do buy the small one because I don’t need to use all that mayo for a two person household.
Amanda F.
Great shelf-life, this is my husband’s favorite brand for mayonnaise. We normally use this for egg salad and various sandwiches. You find this easily at really any local grocery store. We are very satisfied with this product/brand.
Christina D.
Phoenix , AZ
My house always has a jar in the fridge and an extra one in the pantry! We use this for sandwhiches, macaroni salad, chicken salad, Mexican corn or on burger and hot dogs. I won’t buy any other brand.
Darlene R.
Brimley, MI
This mayonnaise is the best mayo out there for me. You can taste the difference. I love to eat it on burgers or my favorite a turkey on white with mayo and guacamole. Make it even better and add bacon.
Jessica R.
Queen Creek, AZ
One of the better brands of mayo. I wish most mayo brands would stop ADDING SUGAR to their ingredients but these has a good taste and creamy texture. They have do have a variety of squeezable and olive oil brands. Fair prices and found in all grocery retail stores.
Marcela C.
When looking for a mayo that will never disappoint you this guys is the right one. It is great if you mix it with ketchup to make "pink" sauce for salmon or shrimp. The price is just right too. I usually get it a Safeway but you can find it everywhere.
Dulce J.
Yakima , WA
This mayonnaise never disappoints. You can buy at any grocery store. It can go on a variety of foods, you can mix it with other sauces. Definitely not healthy at all, but would buy again.
Alma V.
LAVEEN, AZ
This is the only mayo I've ever purchase. For my home use this is simply the best. There might be other flavors and products by Best Foods but this hands down in the best. I love using this on my pasta and potato salads. It's creamy and full of flavor.
Hannah G.
Lynchburg, VA
Lol why is this under fitness?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
What do you use Mayo for?
Emily C.
Oklahoma city, OK
Why is this in the fitness section?
Kinsley R.
Im trying to figure out why this is under fitness?
Lauriebeth N.
Seattle, WA
Should this be used before or after a workout?

back