BY BEST FOODS #3 in Mayonnaise

Best Foods Real Mayonnaise is proudly made with real, simple ingredients like cage free eggs, responsibly sourced oils and vinegar. It's simple. Only the finest, real ingredients go inside Best Foods Real Mayonnaise. Indeed, we're on a mission to use 100 percent cage - free eggs and 100 percent responsibly sourced soybean oil by 2020, and we're already well on our way. No wonder we deliver the rich and creamy taste America loves. * At least 50 percent in every jar of Best Foods Real Enjoy the delicious creamy taste of Best Foods Real Mayonnaise Made with real simple ingredients, like cage - free eggs, responsibly sourced oils, and vinegar* At least 50 percent in every jar of Best Foods' Real Best Foods Real is the ideal condiment for sandwiches, salads and burgers Use Best Foods as an ingredient to transform your barbecues and everyday chicken dinners into juicier, more delicious meals Rich in Omega 3 - Ala (contains 650mg Ala per serving, which is 40 percent of the 1.6g Daily Value for Ala) Gluten Free and Kosher Size: 48 oz. see more...

Harley G.
Readfield, ME
The product in itself is amazing, don't get me wrong I'm obssesed with mayo and probably eat too much of it. So the actual review part of the item is delicious and the only brand I buy.

But why I gave it such a low rating is cause its sectioned into the healthy be at items section on this app. This is not at all healthy for you and has high fat content.
kandiss J.
This is the best mayo out there. I make so many things with this stuff. Its seriously the best. Its always fresh and makes perfect sandwiches. It makes the best potatoe salad. It makes the best deviled eggs. Its the best no seriously it is.
Jadiena D.
I don’t live without Mayo. In Puerto Rico we do something called Mayo-Ketchup and its great with everything. I have to have mayo always in my fridge. I use this brand always. Affordable and great tasting.
Omeka E.
Eastvale , CA
I don’t eat mayonnaise a lot but when I do this is what I use and it is so good less is more of course it is a great price I got it from target and it is very noble that they’re using cage free eggs
Lisa M.
Olanta, PA
The only mayo there is for sandwiches, there are no other in my fridge, grew up on Helmans Mayonnaise. I don’t use it in salads but on a sandwich or a hamburger this is the go to. If you haven’t tried it, you should!!
Courtney T.
Canyon Lake, CA
We always this item in the house. Quality is never a disappointment. We use it for cooking, sandwiches and even hair masks! 😆 Can’t Love without this mayonnaise!!!!
Yoazin V.
Best foods mayo is perfect for cold salads, I don't like the taste of it in my sandwiches but it's perfect for cold salads and pastas the only thing I use this mayo for. My husband in the other hand will only use this mayo in his sandwiches because he says it's rich in flavor and super creamy? Yeah have no idea but if he loves it then it gets 5 stars
Dominique M.
Damascus, OR
Hands down this is the best mayonnaise ever!! I use it for just about any and everything that calls for it. Especially my after thanksgiving turkey sandwiches. I usually buy mine from either Target or Costco. Taste wise, no other brands compare! I’d definitely recommend this to others. I’ve honestly tried countless brands, but have come always come back to best foods.
Joseline G.
N Las Vegas, NV
This is the only brand of mayo that I will buy. I buy the huge one from Costco because you get the best bang for your buck. I love the taste of this mayo as it's not salty, vinegary but just perfect. I like to eat mayo with a lot of things that others might find weird for example spaghetti lol. My mom always gave us this combo and i still eat it till this day.
merri K.
Wrentham, MA
only mayonnaise brand i use
i usually get the light but sometimes i get the regular
i use this when im making tuna or egg salad
i pick mine up at shaws or stop and shop
i dont plan on switching and i am satisfied
Hannah G.
Lynchburg, VA
Lol why is this under fitness?
lena O.
Stockton, CA
What do you use Mayo for?
Emily C.
Oklahoma City , OK
Why is this in the fitness section?
Kinsley R.
Im trying to figure out why this is under fitness?
Lauriebeth N.
Seattle, WA
Should this be used before or after a workout?