Best Foods Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil

Best Foods Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil combines the creamy, rich taste you love from Best Foods with the delicious goodness of olive oil. It's simple. Only the finest quality, non - Gmo sourced ingredients - like cage free eggs, responsibly sourced oils and vinegar - make it inside Best Foods Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil. Indeed, we're on a mission to use 100 percent cage - free eggs and 100 percent responsibly sourced soybean oil by 2020, and we're already well on our way. * At least 50 percent in every jar Best Foods Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil is made with real, simple ingredients like cage - free eggs, responsibly sourced oils, and vinegar* At least 50 percent in every jar Made with non - Gmo sourced ingredients Best Foods is the ideal creamy condiment for spreading on sandwiches and wraps, grilling juicy burgers, and preparing fresh salads Use Best Foods as an ingredient to transform your barbecues and everyday chicken dinners into juicier, more delicious meals Rich in Omega 3 - Ala (contains 360mg Ala per serving, which is 22 percent of the 1.6g Daily Value for Ala) Gluten Free and Kosher

I use the regular version all the time! It's my favorite but does this version taste the same with a healthier choice
How does the flavor compare to Kraft.
Start your review of Best Foods Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil!
Kimberly  R.
Stockton, CA
The best ,And healthy 👍 I love to use it on the majority of my food . Less calories you add to your diet at that .
Janine E.
Rio Rico, AZ
This one is good we seem to keep buying this one and we are not going back to any others we like add this to chimis!
Mayuri P.
This tastes good and I really can’t taste the difference between this and regular Mayo.
Daniela C.
Napa, CA
Purchased at: Safeway
I don’t use any other mayonnaise but this o e be a it’s always been our go to, we love the flavor and it’s so versatile.
Asha B.
Pretty good, still super high in saturated fat, but definitely the best tasting olive oil mayo out there unless you make your own. Shelf time is good, ingredients are fair. It’s a solid three, three and a half!
member-ca4b0
This mayo tastes delicious to me. I’m used to the olive oil taste and it doesn’t phase me. It needs no improvements and it’s great on sandwiches or in deviled eggs or tuna fish. I’m very satisfied with it.
Monica S.
Las Vegas, NV
I like condiments I can squeeze out easy, makes me feel like I don't have to scrape with the butter knife to get it out. While this squeezes good until the very end, it is great, just unscrew the top and tap out the remainder. It does cost more for this convenience, hence the 4 stars. There is no olive oil taste, but this is a nice, healthy oil alternative. I am using vegan mayo now and wish they had squeeze bottles and olive oil options.
linda S.
West Covina, CA
Purchased at: Walmart
Great for sandwiches, macaroni salad, potato salad, egg salad ,Turkey salad, chicken salad ,tuna salad, love it
Kristina H.
Corvallis, OR
Purchased at: Walmart
I love Mayo but what's better then mayo yep you guessed it mayo with hint of olive oil oh ya it's amazing love the taste
April P.
Honolulu, HI
I’m not sure if or how much healthier the olive oil one is compared to the regular but it still taste good! I can’t tell a difference really. If anything maybe a little lighter?