Best Foods Light Mayonnaise

Best Foods Light Mayonnaise: Made with cage-free eggs Half the calories and fat of mayonnaise

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Best Foods Light Mayonnaise!
Mary B.
South Jordan, UT
Best Foods Light Mayonnaise uploaded by Mary B.
Light layer of mayo on a fresh nacked bagel topped either smoked salmon and some other goodies. The mayo balances out all of the flavors and gives the bagel a wonderful taste!
member-7632f
I love when foods have a 'light' option. And I love my sandwiches and it still tastes as great if not better than regular mayo.
Fa K.
Kirkland, WA
So good to use on sandwiches. It’s light, creamy texture is amazing. I use it with siracha, chicken or beef.
Ingrid C.
Granada Hills, CA
This mayonnaise is staple at my house. I love i because it light. It’s good to put in sandwiches. The lightness makes it guilt free at least. Nothing really special on the mayo except its less fat which makes a lot of difference.
Sarah B.
Springfield, OR
Everything from best foods is top notch. I love the brand and all of their products. Sometimes I go for this light mayonnaise in the squeeze bottle bye cause it makes life taste great so easily.
Ohane C.
midvale
At my home we eat so much mayo, and this one is one of our favorite, tastes really good, is not watery, it’s really consistent actually. It’s so good
Tania S.
El Paso, TX
I was surprised the light mayo was actually good. I tend to not like the light but this one from best foods was good
Elizabeth O.
sacramento, ca
Definitely has a different taste than the original but worth it for the health benefits. Goes great on sandwhiches or recipes that call for mayo
Cynthia A.
Grants Pass, OR
Best foods Mayo is the only original mayo flavor that meets my fancy. I’ve tried other brands and they just don’t even compare the smooth buttery flavor of best foods mayonnaise
Jasmine A.
Auburn, WA
You always need mayonnaise for your sandwiches to make a wipe Sauce also I like to make tuna salad salmon salad I mean the possibilities are in list I would definitely recommend this product very good

Looking for your answer?