BY BEST FOODS #71 in Mayonnaise

Best Foods Light Mayonnaise: Made with cage-free eggs Half the calories and fat of mayonnaise see more...

Buy on Walmart*
Roxanne O.
Review for: 1.4 Lt, Light Mayonnaise 15 fl oz; 443 ml, Light Mayonnaise 30 oz, Mayonnaise Light 16.5 fl oz; 488 ml, Mayonnaise Light 22 fl oz; 650 ml, Best Foods Light Mayonnaise, Other more...
This is the only brand of mayo that I use.

Pros: it tastes great
Cons: it’s mayonnaise

It’s super full of cholesterol but it’s very flavorful and makes a great base and great flavor for mayo based salads. I’d recommend this for sure.
Angela Y.
Coachella
I buy this because I can’t eat tuna alone. I like the way it adds flavor without all the extra calories. It’s affordable and convenient. I use it more often than I need to but it works.
Connor J.
Long Beach, CA
I personally believe that a sandwich/hamburger/hot dog is not complete without mayonnaise. I enjoy the light mayo just as much as the OG mayo
Dawn B.
Really not a fan of mayo, but there are times when it HAS to be used. There are no other options that Best foods! It really is the best.
Ashley G.
Redding, CA
I like light mayonnaise. To be completely honest I can't taste the difference between light and regular mayonnaise. Light mayonnaise is much healthier for my family.
Kelsey H.
Rosthern, SK
I really like the light option to this mayo. Its tastes just like the original but less fat in it which is a more healthier option in my opinion. It costs less than 5 bucks at any local walmart or Superstore. I like to mix this in with my salads too give it a great kick
Amanda F.
Toronto, ON
Best Foods mayonnaise is the best tasting mayonnaise on the market. Best Foods Light mayonnaise has the same great taste and mouth-feel with less guilt!
Jessica R.
sioux falls , sd
I don't like this brand all that much bud I do use it occasionally I just think its cause I grew up eating a different brand