Best Foods Canola Mayonnaise

Best Foods authentic taste with the goodness of Canola Oil, makes this a delicious choice for cooking cholesterol-free dishes. Rich in Omega 3 ALA (Contains 300 mg ALA per serving, which is 18% of the 1.6g Daily Value of ALA, and 4g fat) there's 0g...

No one has asked a question yet! Be the first!
+ Ask a question
Start your review of Best Foods Canola Mayonnaise!
Laura W.
Grants Pass, OR
I still love the original best food mato but I’ll use this one in a pinch. It’s deafly not as creamy and fluffy as the original best foods. It says it’s healthier but I’m not really sure. I buy it again if I had a coupon
Savannah R.
Just tastes like regular mayo. I dont think the canola makes much of a difference. It's still just as unhealthy as well, so this product is kind of pointless. But, it is still a good mayo.
Angela A.
Best foods has the best mayonnaise by far. It’s definitely my favorite to use on the regular. It has a good taste and can be used for a variety of things from sandwiches to potato salad. Love it, would recommend
Shanae N.
Pomona, CA
My favorite mayo it’s super creamy and smooth it’s very easy to spread. I love using it in my sandwiches and burgers.
rose C.
Moreno Valley
My husband was making tuna and stop midway because we were out of mayonnaise and we literally just went to the store to buy this. So yummy. Best foods or nothing at all.
Krisi H.
Anaheim , CA
Best Foods Mayonnaise is the best out there. It’s not to sweet or plain like other brands.
Brittany R.
Portales, NM
Love this! My kids love this too. Amazing taste and we use it all the time. I will definitely be purchasing again
Katherine G.
Lakewood, CO
This is the one brand of mayonnaise that the whole house can agree on.  Let's face it, everyone has their own idea of what a mayo should taste like, and we've found this one to be easiest on our varied palates.  I'm not saying it's my favorite, but it's better than having four different jars of mayo in the fridge!

Looking for your answer?