BY BEST FITNESS

Get a complete cardio workout with this compact, space-saving machine Patented center-drive design with low center of gravity and balanced frame that won't rock12 fitness programs along with manual and user-set mode Monitor time, speed, RPM, distance, calories burned, pulse, resistance, wattage, and temperature on the convenient center console Dual-action upper and lower body targets Easy step-up height and close pedal spacing eliminates hip fatigue Display shows contact heart rate and uses it to customize workout programs Sturdy steel frame with smooth, durable powder-coated finish Collapsible and portable so you can exercise in any room275 lb. user weight capacity Manufacturer's warranty included - see Product Guarantee area for complete details About Body Solid Body Solid has been making high-quality strength training and exercise equipment for over 20 years. Designed for today's workouts, Body Solid machines feature innovative technology and distinctive styling that suits your home. Body Solid equipment meets the challenges of today's busy lifestyle while providing you with the utmost in advanced home exercise. From space-saving designs that suit any room, to full-sized gym systems with every available station, Body Solid gives you the features you want at a price you can afford. All components of all machines are covered by a lifetime manufacturer's warranty; something you won't find from any other manufacturer in the industry. see more...

Marissa U.
Troy, NY
I enjoy using this product. I feel like I get a good workout but it’s not hard or painful on my joints. I recommend this for those who do not like to run on a treadmill and do things like that. I like it.
Anita W.
Winnipeg , MB
I love this machine. I call it the “prancer”. You can determine the speed and intensity of your workout. You can glide or even step. It’s seriously my favourite cardio machine. Very low impact.
Jasmine H.
BATLEY
I use the cross trainer 3 times a week i do 45 minutes and roughly burn 500 calories its hel0ed me t tone my arms and legs