Best Feline Friend Cat Food, Tuna & Salmon Soulmates Recipe, 5.5-Ounce Cans (Pack of 16)

BY BEST FELINE FRIEND

Alma M.
San Jose, CA
This stuff is fairly good for them and seems to be really easy on their tummies. Even my diabetic cat can eat it as it isn't too high in carbs. It is more stinky than other cat foods, and I find the texture really unappealing. I can this brand the vomit food, in fact. But what I think matters less than what my cats think!
Ashleigh H.
Abbotsford, BC
I generally try to stick with canned cat foods that are sourced in Canada, but my kitty, Delilah, has been very picky lately. A few friends' kitties have liked this brand so I gave it a shot. She absolutely loved it! It's not a daily thing and eventually I hope to find more Canadian brands, but it's been a great in-between brand for now. Good quality, not much for fillers, gets lots of fluids into her!