Best Damn Root Beer Hard Root Beer 12-12 fl. oz. Cans uploaded by Ehm M.

BY BEST DAMN ROOT BEER

Behind the BrewAt Best Damn Brewing Co., we're on a mission to bring you the best damn thing you've had all day. We called our Root Beer mission "Throw back a throwback." Our delicious, easy-drinking Best Damn Root Beer is aged on real vanilla beans during the brewing process for a full-flavored, well-balanced take on one of our favorite classic tastes. We hope you love it as much as we do. Cheers! see more...

• I love the not your fathers root beer but I feel like it ...2 Answers
Melissa G.
Maurice, LA
I love the taste of root beer and my husband and I wanted to try something different. We found this and decided to give it a try. We regretted it the moment we opened it and took the first taste. It is extremely bitter and leaves a horrible after taste. We drank maybe a third of our bottles each and poured the rest down the drain. We gave away our unopened bottles and the people we gave them to couldn't drink them either because they didn't like the flavor either. If you like the taste of flat root beer with an overwhelming taste of burn, bitter licorice, I recommend this. If you don't enjoy heavy, unpleasant after tastes, you wont like this.
Sabrina C.
Casa Grande, AZ
My husband and I tried this last weekend, was having high hopes for it. It was affordable but not the greatest tasting. There was a very tiny hint of root beer but mostly just beer tasting. We wouldn’t buy this again.
Ehm M.
I feel like two stars is as generous as I can be for Best Damn's hard root beer. It is not an undrinkable beverage.
It does taste like root beer. Specifically, it tastes like watered down, fountain root beer. MORE specifically, it tastes like watered down, fountain root beer which has also gone flat -- sometime in the last three months.
On top of that, it has both a noticeable liquorice flavour, and an incredibly bitter aftertaste which only gets worse the more you drink.
If that sounds like the drink you've been looking for, definitely pick some up! I'll be enjoying... literally any other hard root beer available, because they're all better than Best Damn's.
Kate H.
San diego, Ca
I like rootbeer & I like beer, but there is something about them being added together that leaves the weirdest aftertaste. It is delicious in a adult-rootbeer-float, but other than that I would not recommend.

It tastes just like a rootbeer (which I think is the goal) with a little bit of alcohol at the finish, the only part of it that I do not enjoy is the aftertaste... So you feel like you need to keep drinking to avoid it. If you're that kind of person, then go for it!

Jennifer M.
Odessa, FL
I sm not a huge roit beer fan and i much rather prefer not your Fathers root beer but if this is on sale and a good price i will pick ut up
Geneise L.
BAYSIDE, NY
Love this stuff!!!!! Not a beer drinker, but this is as close as I will get and it tastes exactly like my favorite soda!!!!!!
Amanda K.
Weirsdale, FL
I love the not your fathers root beer but I feel like it leaves a weird after taste. Does this brand as well leave a strong after taste?