BY BEST DAMN ROOT BEER

Root beer grows up with this alcoholic version, which answers the call for a sweeter beer. The beer is aged on real vanilla beans, making a full-flavored, well-balanced brew. see more...

Anndria T.
I do not personally care for root beer, but this is my husband's absolute favorite root beer/hard root beer. He says that its the perfect balance of sweet and bitter and has a great taste. He seems to really enjoy these. I would recommend these to any root beer lover.
Theresa B.
Orlando, FL
Review for: Bottle more...
No into beers but this was amazing to me an alcoholic root beer remember as kids we would all pretend to be drinking beer?.... well this is still not safe for the kids to drink so don't leave it sitting around, but to realize your for once actually getting buzzed off a root beer not only will you get a kick out of it but you wont be disappointed at the time nor money loss👌🏾👌🏾
Janet B.
Boothbay Hbr, ME
I just love this!!! I am not a big fan of most of the flavored beers, but this is tasty. Unlike with a lot in theae genres, there is not the heartburn afterwards. It tastes just like a good old fashioned rootbeer.
Imelda M.
Personally, I think this root beer is far from having the title of the best damn root beer. It felt overly sweet but it had like a medicinal sweetness to it that was really gross. I think they are better alcoholic root beers out there in the market!
Gina B.
Downsville, LA
I admit had my doubts, but hard root beer has turned out to be my new favorite drink. Best Damn Root Beer is my favorite brand. It's sweeter and has a truer root beer taste.
Chante P.
I'm not a big soda drinker anymore,but I love that this beer tastes like a really good root beer without all of the carbonation.I got it at Wegmans in the pick your six pack deal and I'm glad that I did! It was a great thing to drink while out in the backyard around a fire.Would definitely get it again!
Heather M.
Livonia, MI
I've always been the type of person to only drink alcohol when it tastes good, and this Root Beer-Beer tastes great! Just like root beer with a kick. However, the taste is kind of sweeter than I'd like which makes it difficult to drink more than a couple at once. Will buy again for sure!
Emily S.
Portland, OR
I love this root beer! It's a great option for when you want something alcoholic that's refreshing, but not fruity. I take a sixer along whenever I'm headed to the beach or a friend's barbecue. It's definitely not super alcoholic, one bottle is just enough to get a slight buzz going, which is good for summer hangouts. Highly recommended!
Rebecca B.
Ypsilanti, MI
While this is a mild root beer flavor, it still has a "beer taste" to it. I don't mind it, but there are other craft beers that mask that taste.

Add a Tablespoon of half and half in the bottle and it tastes just like a root beer float!
Kendra N.
Honolulu, HI
My husband bought this yesterday and we both thought that this was disgusting. My husband felt nauseous after drinking this. I hated the after taste. I am a big regular root beer drinker but this definitely almost ruined my love for regular root beer. We definitely won't be purchasing this again.