3 colors available

BY BEST DAMN ROOT BEER

Root beer grows up with this alcoholic version, which answers the call for a sweeter beer. The beer is aged on real vanilla beans, making a full-flavored, well-balanced brew. see more...

Emily S.
Emily S.
Portland, OR
I love this root beer! It's a great option for when you want something alcoholic that's refreshing, but not fruity. I take a sixer along whenever I'm headed to the beach or a friend's barbecue. It's definitely not super alcoholic, one bottle is just enough to get a slight buzz going, which is good for summer hangouts. Highly recommended!
Chante P.
Chante P.
Aspers, PA
I'm not a big soda drinker anymore,but I love that this beer tastes like a really good root beer without all of the carbonation.I got it at Wegmans in the pick your six pack deal and I'm glad that I did! It was a great thing to drink while out in the backyard around a fire.Would definitely get it again!
Kendra N.
Kendra N.
Honolulu, HI
My husband bought this yesterday and we both thought that this was disgusting. My husband felt nauseous after drinking this. I hated the after taste. I am a big regular root beer drinker but this definitely almost ruined my love for regular root beer. We definitely won't be purchasing this again.
Livonia, MI
I've always been the type of person to only drink alcohol when it tastes good, and this Root Beer-Beer tastes great! Just like root beer with a kick. However, the taste is kind of sweeter than I'd like which makes it difficult to drink more than a couple at once. Will buy again for sure!
Heather M.
I love root beer but this almost ruined the regular drink for me. The aftertaste is TERRIBLE! After drinking 2, I was nauseous.You can definitely taste the beer in it which makes is disgusting. Wouldn't recommend it to anyone!
Ramona S.
Ramona S.
Turlock, CA
Best beer for beginners! Tastes just like root beer, but at 5.5% alcohol, it has a slight taste of alcohol. I would definitely recommend this to anyone who likes root beer. My boyfriend and I both love it!
Angela N.
Angela N.
It's not the best damn root beer. Seriously! Coney Island is then I'd have to say Not your fathers root beer is next. This stuff has a nice vanilla taste to it but it quickly turns stanky! Yuck.
meredith g.
meredith g.
Broken Bow, OK
I can not stand the taste of beer. my husband bought a 6 pack for us to try and had me try a sip. now I cant get enough of it. it taste just like rootbeer.
Jesse P.
Jesse P.
I love this. it taste just like the candy!! lol
i have had the others and its up there with them... and great price
Juliana O.
Juliana O.
This tastes a lot more of root beer than a beer. It was delicious if you love soda or root beer in general.