BY BEST DAMN ROOT BEER

Behind the BrewAt Best Damn Brewing Co.., we’re on a mission to bring you the best damn thing you’ve had all day. We called our Root beer mission “Throw back a throwback.” Our delicious, easy-drinking Best Damn Root Beer is aged on real vanilla beans during the brewing process for a full-flavored, well-balanced take on one of our favorite classic tastes. We hope you love it as much as we do. Cheers! see more...

• I hear this stuff is good. Is it true? 1 Answers
  • I hear about this all the time, but I've never had it bef...5 Answers
  • Is this comparable to not your fathers root beer?3 Answers
Christine S.
Morrisville, PA
I love this product and would definitely recommend to anyone of my family members or friends that would use this
Jessica N.
Saint Louis, MO
1,125 reviews
Good but after awhile it starts to taste worse. Not bad but a bit on the high side for not so good beer
Brienna (Brie) F.
Elkhart, IN
Eh. This was so/so for me. It isn't horrible but the Not Your Fathers brand is definitely better.
jennifer n.
Humboldt, IA
This is my favorite hard root beer. And even better in a root beer float. I don't even like beer!
Frankie M.
Heck no! Way too sweet. Felt the cavities as soon as I but it to my lips. Nope
Sarah R.
Rosamond, CA
I need to try this omggggg AND it has alcohol in it omgggg yusss puhlease 🍺🍺🍺
Keesha P.
This was pretty good. I don't like beer and I had no problems drinking this.
Jessica S.
San Antonio, TX
I'm not very into beer lately. My husband picked these up for me and I drank one and didn't want any more. I did however use a bottle in the crockpot when I cooked ribs Christmas Day and it added great flavor. I wouldn't buy to drink alone, but it was great for cooking!
Jahara C.
Yacolt , Washington
Wanted to try this brand because I tried another one and liked it a lot... However, this drink was too strong for me. Tasted like root beer vodka more then beer. I spit it out.. I am disappointed that we spent $13 on it.
Mikeyia Y.
I really like these, they kind of remind me of that new beer "not your fathers root beer" if you like that brand pf beer you will like these!
Tori C.
Adams Center, NY
I hear about this all the time, but I've never had it before. Does it actually taste like root beer? I'm not a huge fan of beer, normally I'll drink Budlight if I drink beer. I love root beer soda though, so I'm just wondering what the taste is actually like.
Christine C.
Can someone compare these to Not Your Father's Root Beer for me, please? And also maybe the Coney Island one? Which is better and why? Also, do you recommend the Best Damn Root Beer in a bottle or a can?
Grace P.
Is this comparable to not your fathers root beer?
Is there caffeine in either best damn root beer or not your father's root beer?
Angela l.
Long Beach, CA
Are these really a hard alcohol root beer like a hard cider or just slightly week with a more root beer taste?